welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
sour Larry bx2
Rps20161213 142911 717

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't know bro it seems he's moving her out 1 tent at a time :)
Hey Dankster my ole lady Miss Kat said to go fukk yourself!!!!! She said she aint goin no where. She also said if you think your safe from her cause your across the big pond she is a world class swimmer and will find you. OMG she is hilarious. Feed her a medible and she goes beserko.......

mancdank

mancdank

Hey Dankster my ole lady Miss Kat said to go fukk yourself!!!!! She said she aint goin no where. She also said if you think your safe from her cause your across the big pond she is a world class swimmer and will find you. OMG she is hilarious. Feed her a medible and she goes beserko.......
Come on bro u can't have her speak to me like that u can tell that lovely lady of yours I will be shipping a xxxxxxxl tent 1st class royal mail none of that slow ass American mail

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Come on bro u can't have her speak to me like that u can tell that lovely lady of yours I will be shipping a xxxxxxxl tent 1st class royal mail none of that slow ass American mail
OBTW I did tell her to leave my man cave and go watch oprah if that makes you feel better. Told her me and you was friends and she said well then maybe I/me can go live with you wherever the hell you are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom