welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

IMG 6251
Sourlarrypebbles#3 showing a mix of both parents so fudge tells me. I'll get the good camera out when things get more fun. Very very impressed with everything so far.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 685092 Sourlarrypebbles#3 showing a mix of both parents so fudge tells me. I'll get the good camera out when things get more fun. Very very impressed with everything so far.
You are going to love the meds from that plant. SLP is great smoke. I am just now coming to the end of my supply of it and will miss it until I run some more. I found 6 more seeds hidden in my vault.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I am really stoked as well to have the honor of popping some our resident weed whisper's SLH which I originally thought was sour larry haze. But upon correction I'm told it is actually a GHS 2010 "super lemon haze" crossed to an ultimate chem 08 and then bx back to the slh. Should be some real fire in those beanz!!!!

jipp

jipp

@jumpincactus sporting all the fire :D hope all is well with you.
AZ still needs a ass kicking, im telling you.. you could be a king here with proper genetics, and love for the plant.. all them growers be crying, and asking for a job :D
just feeding your ego my friend :) not that you need it, but hell bet it made you crack a smile so there :D
chris.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

AZ still needs a ass kicking, im telling you.. you could be a king here with proper genetics, and love for the plant.. all them growers be crying, and asking for a job :D
just feeding your ego my friend :) not that you need it, but hell bet it made you crack a smile so there :D
chris.

There are some Major Players In Az Chris..

Just

one of them below.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@thunderfudge you make any pure indicas?
I'm more of a headband/chemband sort of guy.I have a few hardcore indica alien bubba males I've been stressing for the last 3 months.they're ready to go.I'm just missing the pre 98 and a few other players to make it worth the time.
@jumpincactus we're actually just getting ready to f2 those slh bx1.they're big,wide open plants ranging from jet fuel chem to the sweet ricola herbal lemon skunk from mama.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm more of a headband/chemband sort of guy.I have a few hardcore indica alien bubba males I've been stressing for the last 3 months.they're ready to go.I'm just missing the pre 98 and a few other players to make it worth the time.
@jumpincactus we're actually just getting ready to f2 those slh bx1.they're big,wide open plants ranging from jet fuel chem to the sweet ricola herbal lemon skunk from mama.
Very nice. Holla at me when they are ready!!! Good to see you broski!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
chris.
LMAO bro you are a riot. Yea it did make me smile and made my head swell for a moment. :D But I was done in less than 5 min lol ........... Hope I didnt let you down. :p

One thing I have learned over the years is, humility goes a long way in this biz.The PNW was very instrumental to a lot of the genetics we see today. Peeps up there have been growing fine cannabis for decades. And truth be known, the Dutch genetics explosion started with a lot of beanz and cuts that came outta WA and Ore.

I'm a guy that truly has over 30 + yrs have a love and passion for the plant and it's history. I sure aint looking to get rich from it. Cause when that happens, greed sets in and then all the fun is gone. And some men even forget about the peons that helped them get there.

Always give credit where it is due. thanks for makin me smile man. Peace brother

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 6270
Sour Larry pebbles, ultrabrite, 1 pinkman and a couple of plants by dvg as well. I have to say I had extremely high expectations of fudges gear and I'm totally impressed. If I had 1 complaint it would be that I've got too many females! It's going to get messy in there.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 685483 Sour Larry pebbles, ultrabrite, 1 pinkman and a couple of plants by dvg as well. I have to say I had extremely high expectations of fudges gear and I'm totally impressed. If I had 1 complaint it would be that I've got too many females! It's going to get messy in there.
Oh you poor friggn man. What a problem to have. So tell me, is a problem cause you know your wank cant stand up to the challenge....... :p Love ya limo!!!!

whitebob

whitebob

hey bud just wandering what the alien bubba was? and also you say your a headband kind of guy is that the same headband as humboldt seeds...?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
hey bud just wandering what the alien bubba was? and also you say your a headband kind of guy is that the same headband as humboldt seeds...?
I haven't seen any of their work actually.

og x diesel x og,chem x og are the unions that best benefit me.I'm not into the fruity stuff too much as lots of it lacks in other areas that I think are crucial.I smoke more to get low than high honestly,so I've found a group of varieties that works for me and that's pretty much what I stay with and work with.

the alien bubba is from cali connection.they're an older line that didn't get much coverage.I have the sour aliens too.like any alien gear it's hit and miss.I did manage to save a bubba dom girl and 2 males for future consideration.it has a great indica punch and tastes great,she lacks in the smell department for me.lol.I'll make f2s for sure tho.

Top Bottom