welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

That looks awesome limo.severe frost.
Anyone ran the towering inferno?
Fudge is the fire og in towering inferno the same cut as in wifi?
I have the chance to trade a pack or the mr white but the towering inferno has my attention more since I already ran a bubba ogres cross
I popped some infernos 3 days ago mate. 7 of them.
U got some resin tacos right there!that looks real good
It's outrageous man. I've got multiple keepers. Going to run every pheno again before I make my mind up.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
That looks awesome limo.severe frost.
Anyone ran the towering inferno?
Fudge is the fire og in towering inferno the same cut as in wifi?
I have the chance to trade a pack or the mr white but the towering inferno has my attention more since I already ran a bubba ogres cross
sup Bee! the inferno mother is fire OG sourced back to a cat on icmag.the wifi cut in the wifi 08 and ult wifi is from OGR gear.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
banana OG F2 from original orgnkid stock made by zoo
Rps20170503 143242 453

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 6830
IMG 6829
Pinkman that's kind of been neglected in the corner. Bubba leaning pheno that carries some fantastic bubblegum candy sweet phenos. Not bad for a freebie! Actually very impressed with this strain, would like to hunt again for a taller pink pheno

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
its like everyone forgot about banana and how potent it is, i used to have a guy that grew some fire banana og, 270 for a zip on the street and ppl would pay it all day cuz it was that good. i need that stuff in my life again:fire::smoking:
The cut I have is very potent.it is more of a fresh green banana/og vs runts candy or banana bread.I got it thru homie @evoke74 when orgnkid dropted cuts at a dispensary in soho.it's a good one!

Top Bottom