welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Speaking of the next summit. Got a wild hair today and threw down some of @thunderfudge "Mr. White" believe it to be Kromes cut the white x Bubba. Sure fudge will correct if needed. Supposed to be pheno hunting the White bubba leaners and also thru down some SLP sour larry pebbles. Love this strain!!!
Will post em here when I have something to show.

In a nostalgic move since fudge and mike of exotic was/ is partners and friends I am popping a pack of Exgens "Lime Skunk" Fudgy did you have your hand in that project?? Hope your well broski.

Limonene

Limonene

Speaking of the next summit. Got a wild hair today and threw down some of @thunderfudge "Mr. White" believe it to be Kromes cut the white x Bubba. Sure fudge will correct if needed. Supposed to be pheno hunting the White bubba leaners and also thru down some SLP sour larry pebbles. Love this strain!!!

In a nostalgic move since fudge and mike of exotic was/ is partners and friends I am popping a pack of Exgens "Lime Skunk" Fudgy did you have your hand in that project?? Hope your well broski.
Which SLP pheno was your favourite cac? I still can't decide

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Which way did they both lean?
pheno 1 was more of a sativa structure with mostly a greener coloration. Nothing fancy on the fade. And pheno 2 was a more indica dom in stature. Both exhibited excellent terps and very frosty even to the extent of the fans up higher on the colas.

Pheno 1

DSCN4559

Pheno 2

DSCN4566

DSCN0054
DSCN0053

Last edited:
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

Keep me posted on those bubbas

Pegskiing

Pegskiing

Top Bottom