welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Looking good there paps. Hope you have had a enjoyable Christmas
It wasn't bad at all, Christmas seems even more fun now than when I had my boys at home, grandchildren are a blast, the girls really make it fun.
There was one bad part actually, how sick I was and it only got worse the next day. It was literally almost completely impossible for me to move at all. Like, to even adjust how I was sitting in my recliner was an almost insurmountable task. Luckily, I regained some of my strength the next day, though I'm still dealing with some nausea type stuff, sinuses, etc.
Enough of my misery, I hope it was great for you and yours too bro. Anything planned for New Years Eve? It'll just be another night in for us, don't see anything special happening at all here.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Looking sad as fuck after being under watered and hit with some azamax. They’ll bounce back.
F1BBB5F9 0D42 4B4A B782 E152A5322DEA
3DD8937A 1081 403F B7CB 8E7CAEA46153

D

Digger

Wishing all of you guys and gals a happy new year! I dont have any Fudge gear going at the minute, but I've been collecting. Once I'm done picking keepers out of the current garden I'll be back on the Fudge train, specifically hunting through the Countrytime. If you have those dont sleep on them. If you have them and dont think you'll get to them, holla at me, maybe we can work something out.

Limonene

Limonene

Wishing all of you guys and gals a happy new year! I dont have any Fudge gear going at the minute, but I've been collecting. Once I'm done picking keepers out of the current garden I'll be back on the Fudge train, specifically hunting through the Countrytime. If you have those dont sleep on them. If you have them and dont think you'll get to them, holla at me, maybe we can work something out.
Happy new year digger! Countrytime sounds bombastic. I smoked some not cured but dry sweet and sour chem last night at a pals poker game. It is some knock you on your ass gear, very tasty and smooth too. Everyone was zonked, yawning and red eyed. Might be the strongest herb I’ve grown for a long time. Definitely the strongest I’ve smoked this year!

D

Digger

Happy new year digger! Countrytime sounds bombastic. I smoked some not cured but dry sweet and sour chem last night at a pals poker game. It is some knock you on your ass gear, very tasty and smooth too. Everyone was zonked, yawning and red eyed. Might be the strongest herb I’ve grown for a long time. Definitely the strongest I’ve smoked this year!

Thanks Limo! That sounds like the Countrytime. It was so damn strong in the beginning. After the cure I will say, the high relaxed somewhat and wasnt so imposing for lack of a better word. I hope I can find the pheno I lost, or one close to it. I'll probably end up F2ing them at some point and hunt from there. Have a good one sir!

NHWhites

NHWhites

5442110F D37B 4AAD AE3C 035CA18F74D2
FAB#2 left and #1 right. I’m 90% sure #1 is female, to my surprise.
5442110F D37B 4AAD AE3C 035CA18F74D2

Dealing with a big issue, hitting it with neem and spinosad on the way.
ED3D0A36 F768 4D9B B200 BEA87E68DA60
1627AA3A 386C 478D BBEF 09E26AF0BC2F

My new Growers Choice 315 cmh arrived today. I’m going to replace the roleadro cob unit in the next couple days, get any issues under control and flip in ~2 weeks. They’ve been growing from seed since the beginning of November

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
View attachment 768684 FAB#2 left and #1 right. I’m 90% sure #1 is female, to my surprise.
View attachment 768684
Dealing with a big issue, hitting it with neem and spinosad on the way.
View attachment 768689 View attachment 768690
My new Growers Choice 315 cmh arrived today. I’m going to replace the roleadro cob unit in the next couple days, get any issues under control and flip in ~2 weeks. They’ve been growing from seed since the beginning of November
How’s the roots? Have they been cold?

NHWhites

NHWhites

How’s the roots? Have they been cold?

It’s gotten a little cool over the past couple weeks, mid 60’s but the floor could be colder as it’s on the basement. I’ve been meaning to put down some cardboard underneath the trays to add an additional barrier.

I would think deprived of space is the main issue. Smart pots are great, but the roots still need space.

I can’t see any roots popping out and I don’t really want to crack open the air pot but I have been feeling like they need some bigger shoes before flipping to flower

D

Digger

It’s gotten a little cool over the past couple weeks, mid 60’s but the floor could be colder as it’s on the basement. I’ve been meaning to put down some cardboard underneath the trays to add an additional barrier.

I can’t see any roots popping out and I don’t really want to crack open the air pot but I have been feeling like they need some bigger shoes before flipping to flower

Mid 60's isn't cold, thats not a bad temp.

Regarding the smart pots, do you have severe height restrictions? I'm trying to understand why you would want to try a complete grow in such a small pot. Have you done something like that before? Please dont take this as bashing you, I'm just trying to understand. Those are very small pots. Not sure if you know but the root system is at least as big if not larger than what we see above ground. You dont see any roots coming out for two reasons. One, the pot is doing what it's supposed to do, air pruning and two, it takes ideal, damn near perfect conditions, to get roots shooting out of an air pot. It mostly has to do with humidity. I used to use air pots and hand water. The only time I had roots to shoot out was when I was watering constantly and the roots only came out the bottom of the pot because that area between the pot and the drip tray stayed moist.

If you're wondering what to do, I would transplant to a container about 5x's bigger than what you have there. When you transplant, break that root ball up, not completely, but maybe crack the bottom like an egg. Let it veg until healthy, about a week to 10 days, then flip.

NHWhites

NHWhites

This is my first time running such small pots. My tent has limited head space, 5’7”, so I was trying to keep them smaller and basically just have the entire pot as a root ball. My humidity is super low, ~25% atm, and I can’t do much about it unfortunately. Maybe I’ll pick up a couple 3gal smart pots and transplant. My ph also seems to be an issue so I’ll need to get that squared away as well before flip

N

Numbar4

Happy New Year Guys,

Few shots from my current run

Sour Larry Pebbles, day 43
Slpp3   Copy

close up of the top
Slpp3 2   Copy

Different Sour Larry Pebbles pheno, day 44
Slp4 2   Copy

Ultrabrite lower
Ultra   Copy

Golden Retriever #6
Golden6   Copy

I'll have some Strawberry Sour Larry and a couple of Mint Julep going next round. One of the Mint Julep females has an insane mint chocolate chip stem rub. Excited to see what these new fathers and crosses bring to the table.

NHWhites

NHWhites

#2 looks like a male. I know the pic is blurry. I need a new phone
2D198E15 C74D 4B42 AF22 692EB1FAECEE
99B9A432 723F 46BE A7C4 EB45A3E5903D

#1 is a female. Looks like I’ll just have this one girl to flower. I’m going to up pot in the next couple days, get her looking right and then flip in another 7-10 days
5E279547 A744 45D4 9890 049D12AFF7AA

Top Bottom