welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
He's supposedly retiring his Larry line. I think he should gift you beans and a cut of his best male and female. I've run your Sour Larry and his TKLarry and I think you do better work.
Well fucking A bubba.lol.thank you very much bro! I'm just out here "one day at a time" ing it.lol.we are still doing the small batch thing,,which keeps things on the more limited end which I like.
I've been stockpiling males,so the next 6 months should be pretty fun catching up on some projects:
Sour Larry BX2 x Sour Larry BX2
Mint Julep x mint julep
Fruity Pebble OG BX1 x Sour Larry BX2 aka Sour Larry Pebbles v2
We have a few pretty decent sized SOUR LARRY LIME PEBBLES hunts going on so 3rd gens should easily be possible.
We're on the lime right now.both the JULEP and SLLP have crisp lime terps.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
20180904 153645
mint julep #9,33 days.i rode her hard and she responded well,2 more days of high ppms and she'll get her base halved and pk doubled.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
fudge what happened to your sour Larry deez?i always liked the sound and look o that one
I'll revisit them soon,but plan on taking the sour Larry bx2 to AJ for a v2.i found some nice things,but it was a bit too grapefruit for me so I'd like to go back to square 1 with it.the bx2 is all lemon and deez with a hint of pine which really makes it pop.i think it is a better starting point,less recessive chem than the sour Larry bx1

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Another one I'd really like to do is hit this golden lemons(lemon skunk x kosher)DNA to my mint julep(mint chocolate chip cookies x kosher).both plants have alot of the same kosher traits.i think it would be a great commercial banger

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Another one I'd really like to do is hit this golden lemons(lemon skunk x kosher)DNA to my mint julep(mint chocolate chip cookies x kosher).both plants have alot of the same kosher traits.i think it would be a great commercial banger
aye i ran the kosher a wee bit after it first came out and it was indeed decent yeilder.another dna one i really liked was the cannalope kush.it was real dank and yeilded well

D

Digger

Well fucking A bubba.lol.thank you very much bro! I'm just out here "one day at a time" ing it.lol.we are still doing the small batch thing,,which keeps things on the more limited end which I like.
I've been stockpiling males,so the next 6 months should be pretty fun catching up on some projects:
Sour Larry BX2 x Sour Larry BX2
Mint Julep x mint julep
Fruity Pebble OG BX1 x Sour Larry BX2 aka Sour Larry Pebbles v2
We have a few pretty decent sized SOUR LARRY LIME PEBBLES hunts going on so 3rd gens should easily be possible.
We're on the lime right now.both the JULEP and SLLP have crisp lime terps.

No problem, just speaking the truth! Do your thing, because your thing works!! I'll be keeping an eye out for the Sour Larry bx2 work. If I could make a request, if you could double down on that Countrytime!! Last time I felt that bad about loosing a plant was about 10 years ago when I had Outlaws Triple OG Kush x DPD when I first started growing. I've been chasing that ever since.

Top Bottom