welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Digger

Thank you Digger. Every plant I've seen of this strain (Fudges, insta and on another forum) have been amazing. You're sure to find fire in that pack..or half a pack, the Mint I'm running was found in 4 beans.
Cheers pal. Yeah there has been some great plants flowered this run, been really happy with all of Fudges strains as usual.

Sounds good! I have a pack to play with and too many other Fudge strains to run! I'm itchin to run the super banana haze x key lime pie

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Sounds good! I have a pack to play with and too many other Fudge strains to run! I'm itchin to run the super banana haze x key lime pie
At this point in time brother im just going to get back to making/growing that gas.
Selling seeds today is like being a car salesman in the early 80s and im not cut from that cloth.lol Im introverted,i dont wear ties,and i sure the fuck dont stand on my head to give u a good deal.lol.
Until headband comes back into fashion i think ill go fishing.lol

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@thunderfudge do you ever struggle with finding names for your strains?if so u should hold a wee strain naming competition. I think that would be good fun.
I do bro.i generally like to keep it female/male so it can be deciphered: jew gold x ult sfv chem....golden retriever,.thats what i prefer,not all work out..some shit like white ass chem just speaks for itself.lol.

D

Digger

At this point in time brother im just going to get back to making/growing that gas.
Selling seeds today is like being a car salesman in the early 80s and im not cut from that cloth.lol Im introverted,i dont wear ties,and i sure the fuck dont stand on my head to give u a good deal.lol.

I heard that! I'm the same way, born in '75, played in the street, lost all my fights LOL! But I'm so square, I'm cool as fuck! Do what makes you content and satisfied. And send me beans and cuts to test! LOL!!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I do bro.i generally like to keep it female/male so it can be deciphered: jew gold x ult sfv chem....golden retriever,.thats what i prefer,not all work out..some shit like white ass chem just speaks for itself.lol.
There's one I always thought would be a good one for that strain that just makes you laugh like fuck....laughing storm.its a obscure character from the a song of ice and fire books.wen I read it I just thought of laughing like a maniac wen smoking quality shit.

N

Numbar4

Cheers Fudge, had a cracking harvest. Few pics of the Mint Julep and Limo's cut of Sour Larry Pebbles #3 at harvest.

Mint Julep (sunlight)
Mintttttyyyy   Copy

In the hand (flash)
Mjulepmint   Copy

Sour Larry Pebbles #3 (Sunlight)
Ssssslllllpppp33333   Copy

In the hand (flash)
Ssslllpppp333   Copy

Back 2 Black in the 1212 from seed tent putting out some great colours, with a really sweet nose
B2b   Copy

Looking to pop some Sour Larry Pebbles F2 next and see if I can't find a Fruity Pebbles OG leaner.

D

Digger

Just dropping in saying whats up! Not too much shaking right now except planning this years market garden. Hope everyone is well.

SinCity

SinCity

the wind sometimes remembers...

SinCity

SinCity

could there ever be too much gas? nope. no way in hell nor in heaven. gas all week long and twice on sunday.

Top Bottom