welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
SPACE DAWG
2012 07 19 214602
OGR FAS
2012 07 19 214540
THE FLAV-exotics cut the starfighter boned for flight 11
2012 07 19 214459

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
and looks like a killer, i like that one brother real beefy buds with no dressing just the way i like them...
smoking hot:D
lmao.dude,you nailed that one
i heard tale that you have some kinda killer GHOSTRIDER hiding in the back of your space, when ya get some time lets get a look at that girl!!....
very nice:)
damn I took them and deleted them,o have to crawl that way tonight

JAWS

JAWS

nice dude and i think i have some ADV3 thinking those will be really nice...

getting some really good OG & KUSHS here latly i may have to step up the time from on my LOONEY-BIN LINE....

very nice;)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
nice dude and i think i have some ADV3 thinking those will be really nice...

getting some really good OG & KUSHS here latly i may have to step up the time from on my LOONEY-BIN LINE....

very nice;)
thanks brother,funny how i throw alot more shit out than want to take the time to grow the older i get.for a time i was so paranoid about seeking strains i put 20 different kinds of lipstick on the same pig and she was still ugly.lol.now it is dimepieces or the burn pile.the looney bin line sounds like a winner.mad respect
fudge.you are the man.nice grow
thanks bro.how is the heat over there and what up with ichiro?i AM READY FOR SOME KINGS AND SILVERS!how is your alien gear coming?remember when the drop hit and you freaked out and posted your addy?good times.lol.week seven here we come!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Very Nice things going on brotha. It nice to check it out from here, ROFL! for real though, really looks well taken care of my man, well done!

~Exotic

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice looking garden Thunder! You got some Dank going. Where's the Ghost Rider from, Karma?

Latest posts

Top Bottom