welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

White Knuckles @ 54 days & 1 week to go!

KK x MW  54 days 1 1

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Wow, just went through this whole thread and i cant believe i missed it!
Your working with the best strain i got the pleasure to work with, the uc08! The genetics are uc91(chem91x(chemdxchemdd)xsourlarry(larry ogxsourd)=UC08. The uc91 had alot of hermi issues but the 08 was stabilized by the sour larry male, he ended up changing the male in his next sour larry/lemonlarry batch, bigbuddy knows more about that situation. His Chemdog 91 was strongly rumored as an s1 but it deff did the job!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Your working with the best strain i got the pleasure to work with, the uc08! The genetics are uc91(chem91x(chemdxchemdd)xsourlarry(larry ogxsourd)=UC08. The uc91 had alot of hermi issues but the 08 was stabilized by the sour larry male, he ended up changing the male in his next sour larry/lemonlarry batch, bigbuddy knows more about that situation. His Chemdog 91 was strongly rumored as an s1 but it deff did the job!
Yea I went though a few packs of UC91,and UC SFV.huge colas,the girls had late flower nanner issues but I did find a good UC SFV male I've had for a year.still looking for that real sfv cut for a bx,or possibly a merge with motorbreath,which is in the mail.
I'm holding onto some fire og bx to find a male to possibly take to this super sour deez girl to remake some super sour fire og.the only cut I found has some hermi issues,so it will be building it from the ground up,after twisted purple og of course,lol.thanks for coming through bro.I miss seeing @Big Buddy around these parts!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Yea I went though a few packs of UC91,and UC SFV.huge colas,the girls had late flower nanner issues but I did find a good UC SFV male I've had for a year.still looking for that real sfv cut for a bx,or possibly a merge with motorbreath,which is in the mail.
I'm holding onto some fire og bx to find a male to possibly take to this super sour deez girl to remake some super sour fire og.the only cut I found has some hermi issues,so it will be building it from the ground up,after twisted purple og of course,lol.thanks for coming through bro.I miss seeing @Big Buddy around these parts!

Oh bb is still kickin around, just don't do much posting these days. Starting to get back at it a little bit though.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ya the 08 was very nice indeed. And I think it was the second batch of lem larry he sent out used an f2 male which he thought was better. Would of been fine to try of course but he didn't test them and to make things worse tossed his orginal male ll because he was sure the new one would work. It didn't. So sadly unless someone had the testers of the first small release they never really got the real lemon larry.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Ya the 08 was very nice indeed. And I think it was the second batch of lem larry he sent out used an f2 male which he thought was better. Would of been fine to try of course but he didn't test them and to make things worse tossed his orginal male ll because he was sure the new one would work. It didn't. So sadly unless someone had the testers of the first small release they never really got the real lemon larry.
Great to have you and @SonOfDaMourning over here!I missed out on overgrow and didnt get online til he was locked up so it's very interesting to me.thanks guys.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I feel like a kid waiting on Xmas with this tent full of seeds dragging ass.I did manage to hand pollenate a few super lemon Haze branches with some lem dog pollen in the other tent,so I will have a few SLH BX seeds to look through,along with some AFTERLIFE OG X LEM DOG.the original SUPER LEMON HAZE x ULT CHEM 08 cross has shown so much promise,I'm going to take a step back and make a large batch.here's a few MOTORBREATH chugging along.there's s total of 9.my grand plan is to look through these, deadhead og,and valley girl and find the best candidate for my ult chem SFV male
Rps20150311 152557 807

Latest posts

Top Bottom