welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alaskind

alaskind

Yea there's some pics here somewhere of the blackberry bubba ogers,orgnkid bbk x motarebels(pre98 bubba x ogers kush).I called it Capri sun as well because it's spot on to the juice.
ok super sour larry deez.....
elite started with sour larry(sour d ibl x larry og)which predates lemon larry.he took sour larry and went back to sour d ibl for the bx aka super sour deez.that is mom's pedigree
Dad is my sour larry backcross 1 male,which is elites ultimate chem 08{(Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D bx)x elite's sour larry} crossed back to elite's sour larry,viola.... sour larry bx1.
In essence super sour larry deez is my mashup of an incross to enhance the yield and terpene profile while staying in the same genetic pool.by the numbers it's 60% sour d,30% larry,10% chem,and that's about what she looks like too.
what a pedigree... im sure greatfull you set me up... i hope i can expand as i intend too..... sooo many seeds to pop!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Jeezo TF thats one frosty bud right there!i had saw pics of the bbk and it was a severe frost monster.like mother like daughter.
Yea I rocked the bbk for some time,my buddy brought her up from Southern oregon years ago.she's a great strain to play with besides the week stature and quick tolerance.great taste and trich production.she'll be making her way back I'm sure

soserthc1

soserthc1

What's good fudge glad the thread is still going .

I'm on my second run of the number 4 chem o8 cross you picked as a winner awhile back in veg ( last run soil sucked = plant sucked )
Glad I didn't toss it

Have a great 4th

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
looking killer, i
just put another level of netting over the ultrabrite table last night, girls are getting big, ill try to grab some pic tonight.
Please do bro I'd love to see them.I did have one go Caitlin jenner a week in but no intersexing after that.I'm talking full blown t girl,it wasn't a sack here or there,very easy to spot

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Please do bro I'd love to see them.I did have one go Caitlin jenner a week in but no intersexing after that.I'm talking full blown t girl,it wasn't a sack here or there,very easy to spot
ok maybe im not tripping but i swear i tossed in all females to the bloomroom, they were ll alternating and saw their pistils, 1 1/2 weeks into flower and turns out one was a male, i just stood there scratching my head. i pulled the male and tossed it, i would have held for breeding but he was variegated a lil too. youre gonna trip when you see the size of the fan leaves bro, they have to be close to 16"

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
ok maybe im not tripping but i swear i tossed in all females to the bloomroom, they were ll alternating and saw their pistils, 1 1/2 weeks into flower and turns out one was a male, i just stood there scratching my head. i pulled the male and tossed it, i would have held for breeding but he was variegated a lil too. youre gonna trip when you see the size of the fan leaves bro, they have to be close to 16"
YEA both the white and the Chemdog D in the UC 08 variegate.no biggy

H

happy b

Sour piss.haha.its weird how things that smell disgusting in themselves smell good as a weed plant.sour piss is a perfect example as is baby puke,cat piss,cow shit ect ect are all smells iv heard used to desribe great smelling weed.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Sos,most likely this will be my last run on the farm with the laws changing and whatnot.I haven't decided what to do yet but our fate seems sealed.if I have to go to work for someone it'll be back in the construction world.I don't have time to watch my back,or free time to sit in jail for pot.lol.I'm going to cherish this time I've had with this community for the rest of my life and rock it balls out til the end.

Move to Cali and keep riding the wave.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Move to Cali and keep riding the wave.
I've thought about it bro,just rooted too deep here.those OCD are bangin hard over here.i'll get you some pics tonight

@thunderfudge are you guys coming to Cali this weekend for Chalice?
no cali bro,probably not until LA next year.I might hit six flags in late August before my season pass expires.I was so beat up from "KONG" I didn't get to ride this baby
Rps20150708 122453

Top Bottom