welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks @bsb @jumpincactus @alaskind @happy b!@alaskind I will snap some kimbo shots for ya.they're a little buried.lol
Rps20150726 022636 152

kds710

kds710

Do you run co2 thunderfudge? Some massive colas stackin really fucking proper my friend, both the ssld and ultrabright. And i respect your style regarding no hurry to get into the seed biz like some of the other greedy con artists. Great work here man

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Do you run co2 thunderfudge? Some massive colas stackin really fucking proper my friend, both the ssld and ultrabright. And i respect your style regarding no hurry to get into the seed biz like some of the other greedy con artists. Great work here man
Thankyou bro and thanks for coming through and the kind words.it's a labor of love for sure.haha.I'm hoping slow and steady wins the race!I just want one cup/medal before the medical competitions end.thanks for dropping through @kds710!

bsb

bsb

what does your ultrabrite, sour larry and ultimate chem taste like? what flavors are you getting

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
what does your ultrabrite, sour larry and ultimate chem taste like? what flavors are you getting
Ultimate chem 08=Sour x jet fuel.this is what the male has brought to every cross thus far.the lem dog is a sour lemon.the ultrabrite is a fuelly creamy sour funk.the sour larry bx was just like ult chem 08,with a few bad breath sours in there.most are sour jet fuel.the tester who grew chembo reported fuelly sour berries.he has done his job!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Nice bro,is this kimbo or something else? Always mad dank up in da hizzy of fudge :)
Haha thanks brother,I love your grows as well.that is mint chocolate chip cookies on left,glue on right,orange cookie dawg front and center.I'm going to move a wall over a joist for some walking room next run.there's sour larry,mr white,kimbo,starfighter,platinum mr white,5 phenos of orange cookie dawg,5 super sour larry deez,818 sfv x green ribbon bx,banana og,ultrabrite,and motorbreath in there.lol

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I have 2 I will probably take tonight and one will come down next week,63 days I think,it's my favorite,it smells like chemtange and will probably purple when my lights off temp isn't 85-90.I'm naturally aspirated,my only co2 enrichment is my trees @kds710.Ive actually been running my lights on 400w for the last 2 weeks

alaskind

alaskind

Think Ill be firing the "Clap" off here in a few weeks, I haven't yet smoked a banana OG, so.....

H

happy b

Haha thanks brother,I love your grows as well.that is mint chocolate chip cookies on left,glue on right,orange cookie dawg front and center.I'm going to move a wall over a joist for some walking room next run.there's sour larry,mr white,kimbo,starfighter,platinum mr white,5 phenos of orange cookie dawg,5 super sour larry deez,818 sfv x green ribbon bx,banana og,ultrabrite,and motorbreath in there.lol
Is that all?lol.jeez thats some allstar line up in there.
got your email bud.thank you TF your a true gent.
Ultimate chem 08 are looking shit hot.again with the massive donkey dong colas!superb.

Top Bottom