welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
818 sfv x Ultimate chem 08
Rps20160121 111313 870

alaskind

alaskind

yep still got the pack U sent.... gonna be poppin beans today... my garden took a kick to the nutz, but Im back ready to flow... was given the cup winning cuts of Bleu Cheese and Starkiller OG, but they came with pests :(.... anyway I will be poppin bannana X Ult Chem 08, as well as some PCK my friend Dubi from Ace seeds sent me.... gonna pop some Nightmare cookies X MCC and Skunk1 x Critical Mass... >.<

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I hear ya @alaskind,all my light yielders are getting doubled up in large pots these days.I had 4 Kimbos in a 10g this run.lol.it seemed to save me some veg time as 4 bean poles make a bush faster than multi topping one plant.
I hear you on the yield loss.I seem to lose quantity shooting for quality.I imagine you guys are flooded with greenhouse weed too.stay up kane!

alaskind

alaskind

lol Im runnin 5 per 10g pot bottoms trimmed tight... I belive its a buyers mkt here lol ;) been hearin bout 100$ zips on top shelf indo, but lots avail at that so testing can help.... hope I find something I like in the critical skunks.... sounds like it cld double my yield.... been chattin with a cat on Mr. Nice forums...

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks guys.they're all very unique on the terpene side.they should keep the chem guy happy!

Top Bottom