welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Awsome pic right there
Thanks bro.happy times.the WiF 08i just tuned into the program too.
Rps20160225 231745 874

mancdank

mancdank

This is my 818 og x ult chem sfv keeper that i am revegging.it's been 14 days from lighting back to 24/0 and I'm seeing new foliage extending outward.
I left the plant alone without reducing the root ball,and started hitting it with 500 ppms of veg nutes.
This plant was flushed for a solid 3 weeks and almost all foliage was spent.I left a good 40g of flower on the plant to regenerate.View attachment 576353 View attachment 576354
Awesome that bro thats a 1st for me lol

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Since the breeder is shut down for a bit,I'm hanging a few more lights and ive decided to finish legal growing here with my pimp hand strong.lol.First time I've devoted this much space to one pheno.mint chocolate chip cookies.,I'm going to transplant into 10 gallon Hercules pots and veg another week.
Rps20160226 040217 344

These are in 3s

mancdank

mancdank

Since the breeder is shut down for a bit,I'm hanging a few more lights and ive decided to finish legal growing here with my pimp hand strong.lol.First time I've devoted this much space to one pheno.mint chocolate chip cookies.,I'm going to transplant into 10 gallon Hercules pots and veg another week.View attachment 576442
These are in 3s
Looking good bro I got a pack of MCC on the go too just going through the sexing process :)

mancdank

mancdank

Nice bro,there's a dude on your side of the pond on ig absolutely slaying his mcc
Wotcha mean bro bad mouthing it ? Because upto now these beans are by far the best I've ever had even the 3 runts out of 4 full packs have pulled through strong I haven't sexed them yet but at a guess I would say around 80% are guna be fem if not they will be real strong males the structure on all are real impressive

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Wotcha mean bro bad mouthing it ? Because upto now these beans are by far the best I've ever had even the 3 runts out of 4 full packs have pulled through strong I haven't sexed them yet but at a guess I would say around 80% are guna be fem if not they will be real strong males the structure on all are real impressive
I've seen a high % of stud males off that GR BX line.it doesn't suprise me at all.no the dude on ig is absolutely performing to the highest ability

alaskind

alaskind

Since the breeder is shut down for a bit,I'm hanging a few more lights and ive decided to finish legal growing here with my pimp hand strong.lol.First time I've devoted this much space to one pheno.mint chocolate chip cookies.,I'm going to transplant into 10 gallon Hercules pots and veg another week.View attachment 576442
These are in 3s
Im so down with more MCC crosses.... I have a MCC X Nightmare cooks that is out-vegging everything else in my stable... let me know if U need testing on any of that gear

Top Bottom