welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Landrace affie 1 &2
2012 10 05 174005
2012 10 05 173921
predator pink
2012 10 05 173833
2012 10 05 173812

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I tried to bush everything out and thin them down to 4 to 8 tops depending on stature just so I can keep an eye on the lowers.so I am pretty much at 700 ppm 6.2 on the big ones and about 450-500 on the smaller fpogs.take care and be safe

JAWS

JAWS

man lost track of this thread it fell back to the third page...

sweeet;)

thant pink banana should be putting off some very odd smells for real????

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey there.sorry it has been a while.the jungle is still in full effect, I have just been overcome by life for a bit.photos to come, UPRISING, your testers are up and running.ETERNAL, your xmas present is leaving soonI have a ton of pics of shit the exotic foundation has been stirring up, I just need another 30 minutes in a day to get through them all.lol..happy holidays everyone,take care.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Hey there.sorry it has been a while.the jungle is still in full effect, I have just been overcome by life for a bit.photos to come, UPRISING, your testers are up and running.ETERNAL, your xmas present is leaving soonI have a ton of pics of shit the exotic foundation has been stirring up, I just need another 30 minutes in a day to get through them all.lol..happy holidays everyone,take care.
Slacker! Geez bro, get it together! ;)
Your homie, the Motiv8r!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Pics are scattered all over,lol.total mayhem over here.I am rebooted, and ready for another round.I thought, "15 pack of fpog? Hells yeah".other guests will be another round of cookies, bodhi's black afghan x 88 g13hp and tiger's milk, kimbo, exotic fighter, the hog, predator pink, and a personal cross.should be pretty fun.everything I am testing has been sexed, all in #7s in promix hp with some DE
Sprinkled on top.when the lights go off tonight, plugs will be pulled, juice will be changed, and timers will be reset.I underfed a bit, but everything has bounced back nicely.pics coming

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Well,back to it...2013 has been a busy one.i got really fried running through so much gear.it was nice to take some time off and handle the important things and clear the slate a bit.theres a ton of new gear in the room.i got chucking spot set up,having fun.along with a grip of new exotic gear,I will get to try a few new things as well.im trying to get out of the grind and make this fun again.sorry will get some pics up within the next few.stay thirsty my friends
Rps20131009 002411

Top Bottom