welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I threw down myself bro....50 ultimate chem 08 f2, twisted purple og, super sour deez, and as soon as I cull the duds, Chemdog 91 x talk of kabul, white triangle,are going down
Rps20140729 123023 577

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
nice. cant wait to see what comes from these
Thankyou bro.i hope all is well
Hole fukin seeds yo!
Lolol.yea....i overdid it again
Fudge cut

GG#4 @ 15 days flowering

View attachment 427906
looking stellar my friend. I have 3 that hit 4 weeks tomorrow that I need to lasso up.the side branching on glue is redonkulous
Killing it. Looking forward to seeing what you do with those gems.
Thanks @leadsled, sour larry pollenation was successful!

DAT

DAT

i love the before and after picture$ of them pip$$$$$$$$.:)
those $33ds are VERY unique and unu$al looking. :cool:
there are $ome that have the appearance of like dipped in a lil wood glue.:eek::cool:
haha, do you know what I mean. those are super keowl:cool:
how you liking the warm hot sunny dayz? im not at all.lol... I thought I left this sheet behind in AZ. :arghh:
I don't now how you do it homie, but you are def the Evergreen King in my book.
I hope you win the big prize, you totally deserve it.:joyful:

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
i love the before and after picture$ of them pip$$$$$$$$.:)
those $33ds are VERY unique and unu$al looking. :cool:
there are $ome that have the appearance of like dipped in a lil wood glue.:eek::cool:
haha, do you know what I mean. those are super keowl:cool:
how you liking the warm hot sunny dayz? im not at all.lol... I thought I left this sheet behind in AZ. :arghh:
I don't now how you do it homie, but you are def the Evergreen King in my book.
I hope you win the big prize, you totally deserve it.:joyful:
Thanks @DAT, it's supposed to be hot monday I guess.thankyou for the kind words.i struggle as much as the next for sure.i just pulled a yeti bx2 that slapped 3 or 4 plants with nanner pollen.my fault. I usually split my watering in half so i have to be in there daily.i was dumping 60 gallons every two days to knock the room out, and this is what I get.
Veg in the morning, breeder in the day, shower, and hit bloom.repeat, repeat, repeat.lol.i think that is the biggest reason I am always so hesitant to give beans out....the liability factor.i couldn't handle having someone hit me up saying I destroyed their crop, regardless of the reason I'd feel terrible.

DAT

DAT

Fudgie, I don't understand about the seeds....U are much more sophisticated in all reguards as a grower, breeder, gardener then I am. forgive me for my ignorance but im intrigued by what you say and would like to understand.......do you mean your beans might not be what you say they are because you accidently got pollen on a seed producing plant you didn't mean to and turned it into something you didn't know? how could anything you give anyone destroy them in anyway. Im flabbergasted. sorry for you about the nanners. I look forward to some more sugary pictures. stay cool Thunder.

Top Bottom