welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Fudgie, I don't understand about the seeds....U are much more sophisticated in all reguards as a grower, breeder, gardener then I am. forgive me for my ignorance but im intrigued by what you say and would like to understand.......do you mean your beans might not be what you say they are because you accidently got pollen on a seed producing plant you didn't mean to and turned it into something you didn't know? how could anything you give anyone destroy them in anyway. Im flabbergasted. sorry for you about the nanners. I look forward to some more sugary pictures. stay cool Thunder.
Thanks for the kind words @DAT, it's just time and confidence.i have no problem continuing as a student of ex.the genetics are tight,all verified.i just can't personally test gear fast enough, and I'm a believer in "u have to grow it to know it".that intimate knowledge of a cross is what makes a breeder imo.some day....
how is the smoke on her? thx for the info. Much respect.
Thanks @OldLuck, respect back at ya.the sour pheno I f2ed with an identical male tastes like lemons soaked in kerosene and smells of straight fuel.it s very diesel which makes sense with the pedigree.i also have a set of chem dom parents i cant let go of.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Testing banana ogers, and Dr frosts fire og bx3 x GSC keeper,and more BIG BLACK,
Rps20140805 041559 999
pheno hunting twisted purple og,and testing ult chem 08s.full plate

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Yep its been awhile last i saw both you and ex was at the cac meetings-truebred

Ps not sure if your into archive but some face off bx2s just came out at *****man.com
Might have to jump on that thanks.ive almost eliminated the seed budget these days.gotta hop back on the horse and start looking around

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
That's. An ultimate score on that oger
It was bro, and males in s1s is a heated topic.i see alot of people going both ways, and my opinion is if it can happen once, it can happen again.lol.alot of the offspring have alot of ogers kush traits, but i'm seeing some tapering sativaish leaves that really make/made me question the origins of the male.he was a greasy fucker, with thin stems and crazy branching and lots of 3 bladed leaves., but some of the leaves I've seen in white x, and the bbk x, look very sativa.the thought of some genetic drift was a question.i just keep popping them and studying.lol.

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

It was bro, and males in s1s is a heated topic.i see alot of people going both ways, and my opinion is if it can happen once, it can happen again.lol.alot of the offspring have alot of ogers kush traits, but i'm seeing some tapering sativaish leaves that really make/made me question the origins of the male.he was a greasy fucker, with thin stems and crazy branching and lots of 3 bladed leaves., but some of the leaves I've seen in white x, and the bbk x, look very sativa.the thought of some genetic drift was a question.i just keep popping them and studying.lol.
I love findings like these a lot of info and knows and unknown traits to be looked at for great reasons

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I love findings like these a lot of info and knows and unknown traits to be looked at for great reasons
It's the bubba ogers for sure.its definitely a dominant trait in the Mr white x's exotic made and is testing, as well as the pinkman(predator pink x bubba ogers) and the blackberry bubba ogers.
from what i hear, the Mr spirit (spirit in the sky x Mr white,American beauty (predator pink x Mr white) and the 30% platinum cut from aurum farms x Mr white are some front running sob's.we will see in a few weeks.
In other news lol.....sour larry blowing out with bx beans
Rps20140812 183012 406

DAT

DAT

wow Thunderfudge, just saw you WON! fuck yeah! That Cookies and Cream looks absolutely phenominal on each and EVERY fuckin page of this site..just remarkable..! Congratulaions. u really raise the bar brotha.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Rps20140812 231040 327
wow Thunderfudge, just saw you WON! fuck yeah! That Cookies and Cream looks absolutely phenominal on each and EVERY fuckin page of this site..just remarkable..! Congratulaions. u really raise the bar brotha.
Thankya Datty, u doing hempfest this weekend? I'm bringing a few beans out Saturday and Sunday to the exotic booth, some blackberry bubba ogers fer sure.i think I have the ugliest one out of three spots it's being tested at, red vines and og is the consensus. Here's a lower at day 36.my bro in law and buddy are at week 7.i will get some pics of theirs up.hope u make it out sis!thanks on the contest, that Casey showed some skills!​

Top Bottom