welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
SBL #5
Rps20151009 225254 472

SBL #11
Rps20151009 225553 575

H

happy b

Finally the day has almost arrived.its time to crack open the blackberry bubba ogers.at long last.i got a letter ages ago saying the local council(my landlord)were sending out a surveyor to inspect the whole building and i knew i would have to move everything to a safe location for a day so i didnt want to pop my most prized beans then have to move em so i held off but the surveyors been n gone and now i can get to crackin.thanks @thunderfudge for the opportunity to run these.im well stoked.sorry it took me so long to get em going.thats not usually how i roll.i,ll let you guys know how they go.

alaskind

alaskind

Finally the day has almost arrived.its time to crack open the blackberry bubba ogers.at long last.i got a letter ages ago saying the local council(my landlord)were sending out a surveyor to inspect the whole building and i knew i would have to move everything to a safe location for a day so i didnt want to pop my most prized beans then have to move em so i held off but the surveyors been n gone and now i can get to crackin.thanks @thunderfudge for the opportunity to run these.im well stoked.sorry it took me so long to get em going.thats not usually how i roll.i,ll let you guys know how they go.
Hell yeah, happy! that 1 sounds super nasty, Ill be watchin....

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Awesome bro,you'll find alot of merlot smells,kush verging on leathery tennis balls.there is a nice variety of stuff you don't see/smell out there too much.if I ever catch up I'd love to jump back into these.these were alot more on the tart,acidic,blackberry side vs the sweet kimbo phenos.if I was doing a blackberry project I'd start here.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Looks like a drop has been planned for my gear,next years htcc in LA.
Get 'em thunderfudge! Ill be stoked to buy some of your gear asap. :smoking:
Looks like I will be dropping the first bomb in LA at the htcc through the homie exotic.most likely some larry deez,ultrabrite,flk,sour banana larry,country time kush,sour larry bx1,pinkman,banana og x ucsfv,818 sfv x uc08,and anything else I can test before then.
There will be some definite fire in the next breeder too,but I don't think I will have enough time.
Sour banana Larry male X
Jew Gold
Larry OG
Kaia Kush
Sour banana larry
Banana OG
I did make a small batch of blueberry indica x sour banana larry and devils tit x sour banana larry while testing the male.I will possibly make more berry banana larry if they test well.only time will tell.

organix4207

organix4207

Looks like I will be dropping the first bomb in LA at the htcc through the homie exotic.most likely some larry deez,ultrabrite,flk,sour banana larry,country time kush,sour larry bx1,pinkman,banana og x ucsfv,818 sfv x uc08,and anything else I can test before then.
There will be some definite fire in the next breeder too,but I don't think I will have enough time.
Sour banana Larry male X
Jew Gold
Larry OG
Kaia Kush
Sour banana larry
Banana OG
I did make a small batch of blueberry indica x sour banana larry and devils tit x sour banana larry while testing the male.I will possibly make more berry banana larry if they test well.only time will tell.
I have a very special blueberry mom that I'll be running cuts from starting beginning of November. If you like what you see , you are welcome to some cuts of it ? It is from late 80's dj short blueberry old seed stock. It's the best blueberry Ive ever had and I've had a lot !!! Anyways peace , love &
+ + + vibes bro

alaskind

alaskind

Sour banana Larry male X
Jew Gold
Larry OG
Kaia Kush
Sour banana larry
Banana OG
Great to hear man! Gratz, cant wait to see it happen!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace

Sour banana Larry male X
Jew Gold
Larry OG
Kaia Kush
Sour banana larry
Banana OG
This is awesome news Thunderfudge !
I'll be there for sure , hopefully with some cured Ultrabrite08 .
Peace

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Sour banana Larry male X
Jew Gold
Larry OG
Kaia Kush
Sour banana larry
Banana OG
great news man, sounds like im going to be seeing you then, unless you might have stuff at the emerald cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom