welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organix4207

organix4207

My 3 survivor Sour banana Larry lol.View attachment 542242 View attachment 542243 View attachment 542244 all 3 phenos are straight gas.
I'm messing with sin city's sequoia strawberry which is
My 3 survivor Sour banana Larry lol.View attachment 542242 View attachment 542243 View attachment 542244 all 3 phenos are straight gas.
That looks like a beast of a plant !!!
I'm will be working with sin city's testers sequoia strawberry soon. This could be a nice cross strawberry/banana fuel ? I'll keep ya posted on the strawberry sequoia progress.

alaskind

alaskind

Fresh from frozen trim,(wet trimmed) off of my chem leaning G-house grown SSLD. Less sour, more lingering skunk flavor on middle of tongue-palette.
 DSC0250
 DSC0257
 DSC0259
Fullmeltlovin

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Congrats on the upcoming drop growmie nice to see you and Ex doing big thangs! May make it out to the LA cup myself, I'll keep you updated if I do.
wassup BIG PIMPIN?lol thanks bro,in gonna keep it simple,small #s,keep it a personal,that sentimental attachment is a bitch.haha.it be absolutely BOSS to catch up homie.lookin good over there with that raskal bling bro! Peace

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

alaskind

alaskind

The color comes from the milky color of the trichs (my preference for most harvest timing) I think. I know most of my bubble will take a darker shade on the "skin" of a patty and remain creamy doublemint gum color on the inside. Must have to do with oxygenation.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

The color comes from the milky color of the trichs (my preference for most harvest timing) I think. I know most of my bubble will take a darker shade on the "skin" of a patty and remain creamy doublemint gum color on the inside. Must have to do with oxygenation.
I know, when i first pull it, its all nice and blonde creamy goodness but then after it dries it is like a reg dark brown color....just thought id ask ur technique.. thanks man!

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Looks like a drop has been planned for my gear,next years htcc in LA.

Looks like I will be dropping the first bomb in LA at the htcc through the homie exotic.most likely some larry deez,ultrabrite,flk,sour banana larry,country time kush,sour larry bx1,pinkman,banana og x ucsfv,818 sfv x uc08,and anything else I can test before then.
There will be some definite fire in the next breeder too,but I don't think I will have enough time.
Sour banana Larry male X
Jew Gold
Larry OG
Kaia Kush
Sour banana larry
Banana OG
I did make a small batch of blueberry indica x sour banana larry and devils tit x sour banana larry while testing the male.I will possibly make more berry banana larry if they test well.only time will tell.

Good luck to you next year. Hopefully you can also enter flowers into the compition..

Lightgreen2k

P .S
I can see you getting big for either Lemon lines or Sour lines for extract artist.

alaskind

alaskind

This^^ is Super Sour Larry Deez :D were plenty happy with her! @thunderfudge killed it with this one. Just took the last of her sisters down tonight..... holy Toledo she is sour loud....gonna make bubble from her tomarrow and see if it makes it to the palette... lol

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

This^^ is Super Sour Larry Deez :D were plenty happy with her! @thunderfudge killed it with this one. Just took the last of her sisters down tonight..... holy Toledo she is sour loud....gonna make bubble from her tomarrow and see if it makes it to the palette... lol
Well im super sour JEALOUS!!...lol...for real it looks absolutely INSANE. What about nutes if you don't mind me asking? Is this all organic?

alaskind

alaskind

The ones in the G-house were done Organic nutes top dressed in bloom, after vegging in just happy frog soil. @thunderfudge killed it with this cross, and with any luck, Ill be bringing some SSLD and his Sour Banana Larry Frozin to dab at the cup when he unveils his lines.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Rps20151015 114631
Rps20151015 115952 412
SOUR BANANA LARRY
Thanks @alaskind,the first sour banana larry (11) came down last night.53 days is good enough for me.scissor hash was banana to sour to og.the nugs had great density and the plant was in great condition for surviving the 10 hour on cycle with no ventilation.no evidence of intersexing or any seeds.the structure is very comparable to the sour larry bx,which you might see some familiarites from the larry deez @alaskind.thanks for all your support guys.
@nocollins2k,thankyou man.I got to smoke some lemon bubba x sour larry bx yesterday,all I can say is "country time kush" fits like a glove.
COUNTRY TIME KUSH-outdoor grown by my buddy-sensi a/b,molasses,and big bud.simple as it gets

Last edited:
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Lookin great thunder, really have some chunks on that sbl dude. And for 53 days she looks pretty good too man.

alaskind

alaskind

Thanks @alaskind,the first sour banana larry (11) came down last night.53 days is good enough for me.scissor hash was banana to sour to og.the nugs had great density and the plant was in great condition for surviving the 10 hour on cycle with no ventilation.no evidence of intersexing or any seeds.the structure is very comparable to the sour larry bx,which you might see some familiarites from the larry deez @alaskind.thanks for all your support guys.
@nocollins2k,thankyou man.I got to smoke some lemon bubba x sour larry bx yesterday,all I can say is "country time kush" fits like a glove.
good grief, I wish there was a way to speed this up lol I wanna taste that banana! have you been pressing any rosin yet? I am floored how much more oil I get from SSLD than any other stain Ive pressed.... truly awesomt to press the fresh bubble tho.... another level. I am drooling for the last SSLD, she is the loudest plant Ive trimmed in 10 years, OGs and super skunk/affie includes.... we were taking breaks from the trim room to get relief..... un-containable sour.... OG behind it. As a kid growing up in the 80s & 90s in the PNW I have smoked my share of roadkill skunk (aka KGB) and now I have a modern strain thats actually nastier when assaulting the nose with lime, OG, and Chem/Skunk funk. Sure glad I ran into U @thunderfudge , and so is my circle.

Top Bottom