welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Elites chem was a bit different, the d that was used in the 08, there were questions as to whether or not it was the real d, but it was fucking great. I did the test grows for that line and the ult chems and it was one of my favs. His larry and sfv were the real cuts for sure. Ive run all the chems as well and I think I liked the 08 better, though when you get the 91 dialed she is pretty special. When the chems are used in crosses they come out very nice if you don't have herm issues, the real cuts can be a bit finicky, I guess cause they're old, if your lucky enough to get them from someone that takes really good care of their mothers im sure that would help, if they held it fir a long time anyway. All that being said, some of the genetics thunder is using are in my all time favorite list, truly unique and vibrant tastes. Someone thats sitting on them needs to get thunder (or me, tee hee) some dbl sfv and lemon larry og seeds so they can be worked again, not many playing with these.
Im getting a pack of candymans old stock o dawg that might help.the sfv cut has always been hard to acquire for me.I will be running some sour larry bx2 next to find a suitor to throw to larry og though,so lemon larry v2 is a possibility,after the banana og bx of course.
OMG,I saw some hacks on ig rename larry og to lemon larry....and the shady tree breeding began.it makes me sick to see this genetic muddling happen.keep it 100 kids!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@Big Buddy I do have the 818 sfv though,and I do have a dozen 81808's up.lol
The 818 SFV,Banana OG,)Larry OG,Apothecary's cup winning KAIA KUSH,Sour banana larry#11,relentless wifi,and kosher kush are all getting smashed on by sour banana larry next month.I'm just waiting on some growth and it's going down.
There will be a handful of herijuana going in this next round with a few raskal whitefire x ultimate chem 08,which still leaves me a few tricks up my sleeve. ;)

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Lets look at a cross cooked up by Thunderfudge called Ultrabrite08.
I'm excited about this one.
20151021 131238
20151021 131432

20151021 131305
20151021 131343 1
ultrabrite08 #3. Untopped from seed, 3 week veg, day 23 from flip.

tipz

tipz

Thanks bro,have you ever thought about working @Lemonhoko's chem dd f2s in with your original stock?I've heard there's some killers in there

No, its kinda funny over at FS he did a drop and it was like two packs... i thought like really?
theres some tension there brother, aside from that, the plant is absolutely beautiful, the bud structure grows in clusters
calyxes pancakes on a fat mans head...out of all those genetics he did, this one takes the cake.

P1020958

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
No, its kinda funny over at FS he did a drop and it was like two packs... i thought like really?
theres some tension there brother, aside from that, the plant is absolutely beautiful, the bud structure grows in clusters
calyxes pancakes on a fat mans head...out of all those genetics he did, this one takes the cake.

View attachment 544451
Ya know,I love lem to death.I think he held the f2s back because he saw some intersexing,he's always been a real concious guy about stuff like that.I can kick you a pack.I hate to see them sitting

tipz

tipz

Ya know,I love lem to death.I think he held the f2s back because he saw some intersexing,he's always been a real concious guy about stuff like that.I can kick you a pack.I hate to see them sitting
Thank you, I think those beans have been chemically induced, it's a big debate as to wether inducement precipitates intersex traits, I'm on the side that thinks it does. I don't know him and he's probably a nice person and a good breeder. I only have it in clone, but wouldn't risk introducing intersex into my line. Maybe,I can reciprocate your nice offer. Tipz

tipz

tipz

I have worked to preserve it by doing (ChemDD X P19) X ChemDD which is my Mob Boss line. I'm working to get a nice Mob Boss male to do one more cross to get (ChemDD X P19) X ChemDD) xChemDD. Crazy huh?.... But stabilized. It's a great plant

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Thank you, I think those beans have been chemically induced, it's a big debate as to wether inducement precipitates intersex traits, I'm on the side that thinks it does. I don't know him and he's probably a nice person and a good breeder. I only have it in clone, but wouldn't risk introducing intersex into my line. Maybe,I can reciprocate your nice offer. Tipz

Amen!!

I have worked to preserve it by doing (ChemDD X P19) X ChemDD which is my Mob Boss line. I'm working to get a nice Mob Boss male to do one more cross to get (ChemDD X P19) X ChemDD) xChemDD. Crazy huh?.... But stabilized. It's a great plant

Best 'o luck

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
kewl bx,good luck on the bx2

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

really like the structure on that banana chem#4. Not a lot of leaves which I like, did you do any leaf trimming or is that the way she is? whatever the case is that one would be in my garden for a long time if the smokes good. Props to ya.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
really like the structure on that banana chem#4. Not a lot of leaves which I like, did you do any leaf trimming or is that the way she is? whatever the case is that one would be in my garden for a long time if the smokes good. Props to ya.
Thanks man.I do a cleanup 2 weeks in and about 6 weeks in.this is basically the structure of most.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Yeah man that banana chem is nice n chubby.is that a kosherkush in the next post? Nice work in here as usual TF.
Thanks man,the ult chem sfv threw huge colas! Most ult chem progeny I've grown have thrown huge cannons actually.the prob with the UCSFV was late nanners.I ran that male through 3 or 4 times,bound,starved,light deprived.he's never even made a sack before 8-9 days in let alone busted one.
And yes on the kosher,first run with her.I do like her style.I've got another in the fluff room prepping for a turkey day romp with the banana man.lol

Top Bottom