welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I usually have the hard press homie run it but he's not answering the phone lately,lol.probably an ig buddy mark curtis.he does real solid work for a good price.I was very happy.he was trying to shoot it back to me 72 hours later,lol.I think it took me 2-3 weeks to make it down there.lol.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I usually have the hard press homie run it but he's not answering the phone lately,lol.probably an ig buddy mark curtis.he does real solid work for a good price.I was very happy.he was trying to shoot it back to me 72 hours later,lol.I think it took me 2-3 weeks to make it down there.lol.
Huh?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I meant what male is going to get those ladies preggo? Lol.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks brother WW,lots of Chem and sour....forever.lol.my two faves 81808 and WiFi 08 will be in there too,all runs will hit the breeder
I meant,all the shorter plants will hit the breeder.thats would be why I don't produce huge #s of seeds,it's all done with the smaller plants that get lost during the initial stretch in bloom and get swallowed up

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Damn man sorry to hear this is your last run in Wash I thought you guys were set up there, but shit I guess nothing is forever,money talks
Yea bro, I hear they've been raiding grows in CO,and they promised to cunduct raids within 72 hours of a report.the state of Pennsylvania just opted to grow ALL their own.shit is going to start hitting the fan all over.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yea bro, I hear they've been raiding grows in CO,and they promised to cunduct raids within 72 hours of a report.the state of Pennsylvania just opted to grow ALL their own.shit is going to start hitting the fan all over.
Where did you here that they promise to raid within 72 hours of a report? And what are the means of a report? Because smell reports go to the code enforcement at least here in colo springs

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Where did you here that they promise to raid within 72 hours of a report? And what are the means of a report? Because smell reports go to the code enforcement at least here in colo springs
My buddy was talking to a sales rep from Colorado area.some out of state drug ring bust and talking about tightening up down there.
I just read the article on Pennsylvania,no combustible mmj.just pill,salve,vape,lotion.25 growers to start

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
My buddy was talking to a sales rep from Colorado area.some out of state drug ring bust and talking about tightening up down there.
I just read the article on Pennsylvania,no combustible mmj.just pill,salve,vape,lotion.25 growers to start
They have been raiding but seems both were pretty large networks shipping and driving it out of state.
The average 5-10 lighter shouldnt have to much to worry about

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter

Yeah PA's medical ring will be one of the worst I've seen yet.
They are totally monopolizing control early on in the game.

They want all the taxes and profit being funneled right where they want it. And the earlier on they gain control. The higher the probability they remain in control in the future.

They also will only be approving cards for a small number of symptoms. Most are near death or in some form of lifelong misery.

It's not available to those who seek it as a vegetable to help prevent future illnesses. Rather only offered as a bandaid for after life has gotten out of control :(.

The states need to realize it needs to be available to everyone. Just like normal household fruits and veggies. Cannabis too is a super healthy food great for preventative health. The quality of meds is higher and production costs are lower growing yourself vs. Buying through the states usually.

It's almost pointless using a preventative health food as a last resort medicine.

That's like eating fast food all your life. Then at the end when your riddled with diseases and health problems. you decide to eat healthy foods. While it can/will help. It will not erase all the negative that could have been avoided eating healthy all along.

We still have a lot of work ahead of us guys getting cannabis fully legalized.

Every new state creates their own system under guidance from seeing what other states have done. And how each new state can better gain full state control early on if cards are played right. It is a tactic that needs to be exposed.

It needs to be legal to
Grow
Consume (however we see fit)
Prepare (food, concentrates, Kief, etc)
Posses
Trade/barter

I think half the medicine is in the spirituality of raising, taking care of, nurturing your plants. And seeing how we and these beings are all here to share this world.

There are many ways to live in this universe. Don't let our governments tell us that this living creature has no right to exist. And even more so that we can't raise it either.

We need to break through all the lies separating mankind from regaining a truer sense of spirituality with our world around us.

Last edited:
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Thanks bro,u as well.I'm cleaning house on cuts,kimbo,glue,starfighter,lem dog,all taking a seat so I can concentrate on this 81808,ultrabrite,WiFi 08,and family secret.the rest will have to take a back seat for a sec
Right on, thanks, dam priorities and stuff always interfering with stuff..lol, ahhh.wifi & friends huh?, .I can smell lil' Terpy erpy, & da Gang from here all ready. :smoking:

..amazing the action that starts happ'in @ around 3-4 weeks, these little things never cease to teach and amaze. Regardless if you want them to or not..

Top Bottom