welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slap14

That WiFi 08 I maDE about 3 years ago for a friend.I used to throw some small girls in when the big ones were getting pollinated.alost all of them were given to a friend that had them stolen by a guy on ig at a cup.
It's potent,stinks like raid,and tastes like a sour fire og.I have 12 beans left that are in my "survivor pack",the bag I'd grab if I had to run outta here at a high rate of speed.lol.there is some good ones in there!lol

I have 5 seeds of the WIFI 08 that were gifted to me that I'm thinking about popping real soon. Hopefully I'll find something as good as the UltraBrite.

@thunderfudge I hope you continue to make more of your creations, and hopefully I will be able to purchase some in the future. Again outstanding job on the UltraBrite and thank you.

And another big thanks to @ShroomKing you da king

Slap

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I have 5 seeds of the WIFI 08 that were gifted to me that I'm thinking about popping real soon. Hopefully I'll find something as good as the UltraBrite.

@thunderfudge I hope you continue to make more of your creations, and hopefully I will be able to purchase some in the future. Again outstanding job on the UltraBrite and thank you.

Slap

Your very,very welcome! It was my pleasure.
The WiFi08 seem like a really cross on paper. I could see finding a vigorous WiFi Dom pheno with some added lemon and gas terps from the 08. I'm pretty excited to see what you get.
Stay cool.
Peace

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder

Slap
Score! I don't think that will be a problem in those WiFi08s @slap14 .I really wish I would've kept that WiFi pheno and worked with her more.she ran in a light leaked room and never intersexed and looked very similar to the WiFi #3.
The terp profile is insane,the taste and smell was dominated by the fire,but the sour chem is very noticeable as well.If she ain't a 10,she''s a strong 9.have fun with em bro!
Rps20160903 125646 422
5 weeks today.thanks for the kind words.that UltraBrite has outgrown everything in the garden and is starting to pack frost on.it should be a fun finish

Last edited:
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Puka :) what does it finish at ?
Sup my bro!all right around 70,which I can't imagine this thing at 70.I'm hoping with the week 1 bloom stimulator,I might come in around 65.trichs don't lie tho,so that will be the deal.I think I will get the dehumidifier up and running jic.I'm hoping these cut the flower down to 63 if I can find a nice male to hit to hookah''s cut and another cut I have.I can sacrifice some yield for flowering time and trichrome production.lol.thesee things are heavy.lol

mancdank

mancdank

Sup my bro!all right around 70,which I can't imagine this thing at 70.I'm hoping with the week 1 bloom stimulator,I might come in around 65.tricks don't lie tho,so that will be the deal.I think I will get the dehumidifier up and runninget jic
Lol we've just had to pull a load of stardawg a week early we should have took the duhumidifier route also :) bud rot is a mother fucker with them big juicy buds :)

mancdank

mancdank

Sup my bro!all right around 70,which I can't imagine this thing at 70.I'm hoping with the week 1 bloom stimulator,I might come in around 65.trichs don't lie tho,so that will be the deal.I think I will get the dehumidifier up and running jic.I'm hoping these cut the flower down to 63 if I can find a nice male to hit to hookah''s cut and another cut I have.I can sacrifice some yield for flowering time and trichrome production.lol.thesee things are heavy.lol
Bro I've just had a good look at them nugs your guna have your work cut out for u getting them another 4.5 week

Top Bottom