welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Lol.thanks brother,much love.
I just get sick to my stomach when I see what 3/4 of the green rush Facebook breeders are doing.makes me want to roll my shit up and go play by myself.lol
What's making me sick is dumb fucks over here trying to sell me bud saying it's
Lol.the candy? Yes.there is a few cannabis varieties dubbed smarties too
Yes bro the candy I get a sweet tooth this time of night occupational hazard :)

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
@thunderfudge
if ya'll don't know baked,he's made freebies for here which should be ran,and just an all around good journeyman grower/breeder.

Thanks for the kind words @thunderfudge ! Coming from someone killing it right now...

Shoot I have not even been on in a minute...been MIA...What the hell is going on...all forums are dead...not even same old folks on anymore...just a sparse few...same across the boards..

Still hunting that elusive Blue Bitch/Stud....tried quite a few with no luck...started more BlueChem4 from CFSB...DP BB...failed on several attempts to grab up Lem's BB...had it in my hands but it never makes it thru the torture room...lol...missed a couple oppurtunities on Snoop's Dream also...just started some older DJ Short BB F2's...I could go on homey...you know how it gets...like the jungle!....lol

Even hit one of my keeper creations White Diesel OG (WiFi x ONYCD) with some pollen gifted from Jaws thru E.T....some BB OG x TreStardawg pollen...just not finding that BB you know...

Been staying pretty busy still in the garden...obviously not focused like I was...but that shit about to change....Bwhahahaha

Honestly!...right now I am getting better luck from my own beans...most things will stay in the stash as I continue to roll thru things...plus I was only doing initial crosses as to get on to my own crosses..so I may call them my work...or at least that has been my goal is finding new males to hit to keepers or those who I think would meld well. I actually got permissions for all the crosses and communicated with breeders for all current crosses done...well except JJ held me up on my ONYCD crosses. So it's all good...and better this way...this way I can call all future crosses using my crosses mine...and feel good about it...I am sure you get it...I am just taking the slow road...lol

You will be seeing me around again Homey!

Peace and Keep it Green!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks for the kind words bro,and hats off to ya for taking those extra steps to do you.yes,I totally get it too.it's about doing your thang and owning it,not feeling like a jockey riding someone else''s work.

I look forward to seeing what you're up too homie.keep keeping on!

Last edited:
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Rps20160924 032607 276
Rps20160924 032207 263

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Frikkn weed whisperer @thunderfudge is, I keep tellin you all that. Gawt dang Fudgy very nice brother.

BTW those Sour Larry Pebbles are starting to take off and looking very healthy.Very vigorous growth. Hope I get a gurl. Other wise I will have to pop the rest of the pack. :)
Thanks big brother I did OK with these;) all I can say is hats off to ol @ShroomKing for finding this sucker.I hope you girlie up on those slp,my buddy all love theirs.enjoy your sunday!!!

Top Bottom