welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Kind of a incense vibe ?

It's got a specific smell that feels like it penetrates my nose and feeds directly into my brain. I get an all over satisfying feeling. The slower and deeper I inhale it. The smell presents more like a feeling.

A feeling similar to when I would jump off a cliff into a void of darkness in my dreams as a kid because I knew I would fall into my body and wake up.

It really did feel like I was falling and my soul would land in my body I would wake up fast heart beating lol.

S

slap14

How do you like that super blue horti? Been thinking about one myself.

I have tried multiple runs using the same clones, running one time with the Horti Blue and then the next run with a 1000 watt HPS. To be honest and I know this is just opinion not science but not a big difference. I would say slightly more frost with the MH and slightly more weight with the HPS. The MH does run a lot cooler than the HPS for sure.

Can't say I have decided to just run one over the other as I plan to keep experimenting.

Slap

S

slap14

One of the best creations I have had the privilege to grow Thanks to @ShroomKing

UltraBrite -69 Days - I threw her in to flower at the last minute cause I had some extra room. She ended up about a third of the size of everything else but god bless her she smells good.

IMG 2864

IMG 2867

IMG 2870

IMG 2874

IMG 2876

IMG 2880

IMG 2882

Slap

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I have tried multiple runs using the same clones, running one time with the Horti Blue and then the next run with a 1000 watt HPS. To be honest and I know this is just opinion not science but not a big difference. I would say slightly more frost with the MH and slightly more weight with the HPS. The MH does run a lot cooler than the HPS for sure.

Can't say I have decided to just run one over the other as I plan to keep experimenting.

Slap
I think the best results I got was putting the blue in with about 2 weeks left.any earlier costed me in the weight dept.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
mancdank

mancdank

I think I'll get her dialed better next run,she's been right up in the lights this whole run.lol.bulky,I can't find that perfect spot for her,so this will be her home the next 2 weeks
Have u got any pics of the sour banana Larry chem any where bro or can u point me in the direction of any amongst our guys it's just guna have to be called the tongue twister lol I was showing the guys at the coffee shop the b dawg and the country time kush and bro u should have seen there eyes light up

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
sounds nice, how she smell? i think it was your girl friends son that took a J to school and got the place shut down.. i think i read that in the cookie thread.. but hell maybe inm wrong. hah..

just want that over power smell i do . heh.

chris.
my kid got had something like that happen,probably the most embarrassing day of my life.lol.

this one is hardcore lemon with a chem back on it.she was twice as loud this round vs last.the male we knocked her with smells like strawberry fire og,so the 2 together should be epic.it should boost the dainty frame on the sour Larry and hopefully infuse that strawberry og smell

Top Bottom