welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Numbar4

Mentioned a while ago I sent some Fudge goodies off to a canna cup here in the UK. I was there yesterday and got 7th place (out of 20) with the Mint Julep
Mint julep   Copy

I was 2.5 points off third place and 4 points off first. Sounds extremely tight at the top this year and some of the entries were outstanding and I saw another Fudge entry on the Judges sheet

20181006 161919   Copy

But...I got 4th with the Strawberry Sour Larry rosin :D
Ssl rosin   Copy

Thanks to @thunderfudge for letting me represent. Took plenty of buds (Mint Julep, Sour Larry Pebbles#3, Strawberry Sour Larry #1, #3) to pass out and trade and all were impressed. Humbling experience to be around growers, breeders and extractors that are at the top of the game.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Mentioned a while ago I sent some Fudge goodies off to a canna cup here in the UK. I was there yesterday and got 7th place (out of 20) with the Mint Julep
View attachment 834721

I was 2.5 points off third place and 4 points off first. Sounds extremely tight at the top this year and some of the entries were outstanding and I saw another Fudge entry on the Judges sheet

View attachment 834785

View attachment 834722

Thanks to @thunderfudge for letting me represent. Took plenty of buds (Mint Julep, Sour Larry Pebbles#3, Strawberry Sour Larry #1, #3) to pass out and trade and all were impressed. Humbling experience to be around growers, breeders and extractors that are at the top of the game.
Thank you bro! We'll get em next time! I'm proud you represented so well homie!

Pegskiing

Pegskiing

View attachment 834721

View attachment 834785

View attachment 834722

Well done #4..you :)

N

Numbar4

Way to go #4!! Congrats to you and Fudge!!
Well done #4..you :)

Thanks guys

Thank you bro! We'll get em next time! I'm proud you represented so well homie!

You're welcome mate, thank you again for letting me represent. Placement or not I've told you how well the Mint Julep went down and the reaction I had..the respect given for that is unbeatable, you should be walking tall.

Mint Julep,
DSC09500   Copy

9 days after taking cuts we have roots and potted up

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks guys

You're welcome mate, thank you again for letting me represent. Placement or not I've told you how well the Mint Julep went down and the reaction I had..the respect given for that is unbeatable, you should be walking tall.

Mint Julep,
View attachment 835697
9 days after taking cuts we have roots and potted up
Very nice bro! Julep gen 2s are tight around the corner.i di see some similarities in our cuts.this round I'm flowering 2 of each,and managed to grab enough clones #9 will be in full swing

Limonene

Limonene

View attachment 834721

View attachment 834785

View attachment 834722

Wow tangie won the cup that totally devalues all results :D

N

Numbar4

Haha oh yeah I thought that was the order of the results and the headbanger came last. I'll just get my coat..

I should have been clearer mate

Nah, your post was funny as fuck really...just didn't like the 12th position you put me lol

D

Digger

2 of the 3 CBD MAN's going. Approximately 2 weeks into flower, one tall pheno and two short ones. Similar in aroma's but the taller pheno has thinner leaves. Hoping this is a Charlotte's web pheno, but I need to go look around and research. I haven't seen a CW plant before. Hope all are doing well.
003 2

Top Bottom