welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
That gth cut won a cup here in 13 or 14.its known as the GOAT cut.hit to that sfv chem it's all tangerine, and turpentine.it could be my first s1 as it came from jrs mix and I dont have the time to go thru a bunch more for a select male.
Cement Shoes was made by cult classics. it has blue dream and ogkb in it.it is very colorful and upright

That gth/sfvchem cross was ridiculous.

The high was very energizing mentally, it would keep you up for hours.

It was slightly psychedelic at times.

That gth side of it was like a sativa wrecking ball to my mind.

It was a %30 yielder on extractions

I miss that beast .
Throwback time?

Downloadfile 6 1
Downloadfile 5 1
Downloadfile 2 1
Downloadfile 3 1
20170324 030930
Downloadfile 4
Downloadfile 8
Downloadfile 9
Downloadfile 2
D

Digger

Hope you had a nice trip! Everything's looking good over here, harvested a few Countrytime's last night, and pondering what to run next Spring from Fudge

Limonene

Limonene

Hope you had a nice trip! Everything's looking good over here, harvested a few Countrytime's last night, and pondering what to run next Spring from Fudge
He's got some cool shit about to pop with his sour Larry dad. I'm a sucker for anything with his sour Larry. Its just those terps maaaann

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey digger all good here thanks pal, just returned from a little trip to Peru. Got a few bits of fudges gear this run, numbar4's strawberry sour Larry and golden retriever cuts. I am in love with the structure on the SSL she's in week 1 of flower but is setting up to put out some weight. How's u?
Machu Picchu??? thats on my bucket list. :D But at my age gonna have to chew a few coca leaves for the trek

D

Digger

He's got some cool shit about to pop with his sour Larry dad. I'm a sucker for anything with his sour Larry. Its just those terps maaaann

Yeah, I just have to try and stay in the loop. TRSS seems to have shut down. I'm not a vendor whore, I hate jumping around from place to place chasing beans. I hope TRSS comes back.

Limonene

Limonene

Yeah, I just have to try and stay in the loop. Heaven know's I'm not buying shit from here anymore and TRSS seems to have shut down. I'm not a vendor whore, I hate jumping around from place to place chasing beans. I hope TRSS comes back.
I haven't bought any beans for quite a while, managed to break the back of my addiction.

D

Digger

I haven't bought any beans for quite a while, managed to break the back of my addiction.
Thats nice! Quitter! lol, You know I'm just joking with you. I havent bought any "new-new" lately, but I did get some Michoacan, Mazar x Guererro and a couple other older lines recently. I have a Cherry Bomb (Maui Wowee) and Purple Zebra x RKS/Uruapan going into flower very soon. I will try to get some of that new shit Fudge is cooking, and that will be it for a while.

Top Bottom