Welcome To The New Thcfarmer

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Classy and professional looking Design . I am proud to be a member of website where the staff and admins put effort into the community .

Keep it up :)
Well I appreciate that comment too!
As Im sure every other staff member appreciates it too.

Irietime

Irietime

How do I find my recent activity? That's how I was keeping up with the threads I am watching since the notifications are hit and miss

C

cccmints

One thing I've noticed is I think the "Forums" button should be a separate button from the drop down menu button. Its a bit annoying to get back to the forums at the moment.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
One thing I've noticed is I think the "Forums" button should be a separate button from the drop down menu button. Its a bit annoying to get back to the forums at the moment.
are you talking about smartphone or desktop/laptop computer?

C

cccmints

are you talking about smartphone or desktop/laptop computer?
Windows 7 desktop. The Forums button has a drop down icon next to it but clicking the Forums button itself has the same action as clicking the drop down button. Also, I would consider making the dark theme the default. It really is much easier on the eyes and makes the site easier to navigate regardless of preference.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Alerts and notifications work like with the design before the last one, which I like, since I don't have to navigate through the notifications to get to the one alert im interested in. Also a dark color scheme is a must. This one is scratching eyeballs.

Last edited:
Irietime

Irietime

How did you find it on the old design?
Now I'm trying to remember, I'm a little thrown off with the new design. I think when I went to my notifications and clicked it would bring notifications up and in the upper left corner it would say recent activity. I'd often click the recent activity as it would bring up all the threads I've been watching.

AwBurnKusher

AwBurnKusher

Welcome to the new THCFarmer

I have spent the last 4 months working on the new design

Our aim was to make the site modern, user friendly and more focus on the content

I hope you enjoy the new site
(dark mode will come soon for those who dont enjoy the white)

If you see any bugs/errors please report them here :smoking:
Like the look. As a newbie to the site I'm still navigating all pages/sites, keep up the good work.

Top Bottom