Welcome to the revolution!

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seraphim19

Hello people

My name is Seraphim and I was invited to join this site by Captain Howdy.

Here is a bit about me:
I am an autoflower breeder, Medical advocate, and overall cannabis enthusiast. Over the past couple of years I have been hard at work fine tuning my strains and conducting multiple tests both by myself and with others growing my strains to verify my results and improve accuracy of results by having a larger more varied test group.

I have had some great results with my strains and some not so great.

I am here to make new contacts and see if I can expand my knowledge
I am also hoping to share some of the knowledge I have gained in my endeavours.

If all goes well I will be starting a couple of threads in a week or two so you can all see what I am all about.

I hope you all have a Danky year, full of beautiful bud

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Good to see you here dude, looking forward to rocking the auto scene with you, just about to get a thread up showing your Big Daddy. Meet me over there when you get a mo, if you can drag yourself away from all the beauties being grown on the Farm ;)

:)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Glad your here Seraphim19!!!

A great friend gifted me these and was hoping if you could tell me if they are all auto's or is only the high octane is auto?
Thanks In advance

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Glad your here Seraphim19!!!
View attachment 395858
A great friend gifted me these and was hoping if you could tell me if they are all auto's or is only the high octane is auto?
Thanks In advance

Howdy dude :)

Seraphim's stupidly busy atm so I'll jump in for him.

All three strains are auto-flowers however only the Lemon Kush is feminised. I've always had a high fem rate with the Olde English gear though so don't expect too many males from the other two lol.
Gimme a shout if there's anything else you need dude :)

Peace

Top Bottom