Welcome

• Thread starter LionVibez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LionVibez

Blesssed love and greetings, just wanted to welcome u to ThcFarmer and congrats on your win @ this years HTCC. I am lookin forward to trying out your award winning "star bud" indica! good vibez :smiley_joint:

mack 10

mack 10

ya welcome to hortilab, congrats on your win,star bud, um does sound DANK,can't wait to give it a try;)

M

mr. haze420

get to work on some haze's :rasta2::cool0044: congrats on the htcc win, see ya soon

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome man cat wait to try you gens

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Ah yes.. More fine Genetics.. Out on The Farm
W E L C O M E!! Horti-labs :hi:

S

Swerve

welcome to the farm and congrats on the win.... the pics looked dank but i never saw the buds... big ups for doing it big

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

congrats on the win dudes. let's see some pics and hear some lineage!!

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
congrats lab,indicas are our favorites cant wait to try some gear and post some pics

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
umm i would say congrats, but i guess hortilab still isn't here yet?

HortiLab

HortiLab

Hello THC Farmers!!!

Hey there LionVibez, darksideX, mack 10 and all other THC Farmers!! :hi:

Thanks for the congratulations & warm welcome here at the HortiLab helpdesk!
Big up to logic for providing this opportunity for us.

We are happy to be here to provide quality advise on our strains & to keep you all uptodate about our upcoming seed releases.

Concerning all the drama around the HTCC, I can assure you that the Indica Cup did not seemed to be rigged at all. All we did was pay the entry fee & deliverd our entry...no ads or whatsoever were purchased or even discussed with the HT crew at any point of time. ;)

It seems that our hard work, dedication & love for the plant one more time paid off and won us this 1st place at the 22nd Cannabis Cup.

@mr. haze420: Thx!! Back in the lab again and yes, there is also a sativa project we are working on....see ya soon!!

@Swerve: Same here, never saw your buds, too! A pitty, but I would suggest we make sure this won´t happen again next time! Big ups back to cali!

Keep it green everybody!

HortiLab

Start
Top Bottom