Welcome!

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

I have almost your whole line ( besides 3)

Going to germinate your Supernatural soon, extremely excited since the selective breeding of his "the flav" since I have always been such a romulan fan :)

Anyways wanted to get your forum started by at least saying welcome and hope many other guys try out or write their results of some of EG!

-Bhaze

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Thank you for the warm welcome BH :)

Sounds like you have a nice collection as far as Exotic gear goes. There are some true dimes to come brotha, you have my word :)

We are stoked to be here and have this opportunity to share some of the creations that have come up wih the last few years. I know the forum has been up for a few days but the holiday season has left the crew and myself busy busy in more ways than one. Im thinking its been pretty similar for most of us out there this time of year :)

We are shooting for this next week to be here in full force with pics, info, and to answer any questions that the community may have about our gear. Bear with us while we make this transition :)

Again, thank you for the welcome and we will be in full swing before ya know it!

Happy holidays from the Exotic,

~Ex

T

tipper619sd

Cant wait to see whats brewing over there. Welcome to the farm man

619ster

619ster

Been waTching your gear for a while. Well what little of what I can find. Glad it will be available at the Farm soon. Always nice to have a breeder that ain't all about OG's and Kush!

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Welcome aboard Exotic. Always nice to see more breeder talent up on the Farm!

PnL

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
It's coming guys.... I promise! Just finishing some unexpected happenings in my life right now. It's on my mind everyday, real shiz. It's coming, just please be patient :) you ll be stoked when you see what's been going on lately :)

Keep it tight!

~Ex

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Are your seeds goin up as soon as your on? Welcome Pumped

Top Bottom