Welcome

• Thread starter fishwhistle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
aha... about time.. thankfully!!! bogbubble prob hands down the best BG strain ever.. short 12/12, like 7 weeks !!! this and his bogglegum both real great gear I remember from the old school circa 2005-06
can't wait to see what he has to offer ...

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Welcome BOG, super happy to have access to ur gear at a place that I trust! I can already smell some sour bubble in my garden, when's the drop?
Confu

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Hell yes, welcome BOG!!!! I have heard for years that you are in fact a fellow Montanan, if you get a moment please let me know if what I have heard is true. I have wanted to try several strains for years and have seen some sour bubble at the cup that smelled phenomenal! Bring it BOG

G8tfulgrdens

G8tfulgrdens

Thanks a bunch for the kind welcome. All but three of my strains will be available soon. We are currently out of stock on Grqpe Punch, Sour Boggle and Sweet Cindy.

I did live in Bozeman, MT for six years before moving to NorCal. Bog ;)

Welcome and that's Super cool you lived in the big sky :) Montana is amazing i lived in Bigfork on the Flathad lake in Montana for 10 years and loved it!
I just found this amazing site shortly ago and couldn't be happier with it and my timing. Looking forward to the drop and thanks. I'll be waiting with baited breath:woot:

fractal

fractal

I am trying to figure out why out of all my seed stash, there is no BOG seeds! Of course now I realize my folly when my wallet's empty! Damn BOG I really want to get some of those beans in my hands, I've been following your work since 2001. Can't believe more people aren't growing bogbubble and others that truly finish in 50 days or less without sacrificing quality. My first plant ever, was a badass Bubblegum plant from Seattle. That was also 2001 and I can still taste it sometimes when the wind blows just right! Would be great to encounter some dank bubblegum genetics again. Hope you enjoy your stay at the Farm.

Top Bottom