welfare check

• Thread starter AzGrOw-N-sMoKe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

this is one that came outta my garden...she's part agent orange part unknown...im pretty sure i know what tapped her but not 100%...she's a great strain done at 9week's an has a nice orange candy taste....her real treat is that she's prolly the frostist strain i've ever grown...here's her at day 29...i'll update a few more times till dried nuggies are done....peace az

Welfare check
Welfare check 2
L

LOCO__MOCO

Looks real frosty...what do you think the other half is??

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

im pretty sure the other half is a strain i use to run called "raft"...was a friends strain i belive it was trainwreckxairforce1....she had a tendency to throw nannas real late flower...an for a bit i was runnin plants at different stages...so i think the ao got tapped by one of the rafts....she has some similier qualites to the raft in the way the buds form an i have seen atw s1's that had the same kinda frost as her...so im thinking it was the raft...in any case she's a dope strain...peace az

R

Resin.Burner

nice one AZ ! so much resin for only 29 days in flower..gonna be lots more at the end !

all the best with this girl !

RB

T

thunder

very nice az...frosty..is this your first run with her...steller job..

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

nope this will be my 3rd run threw flower with her.....thanks for the kind words all...peace az

D

~DrStrangelove~

whoa, thats frosty alright, nice job
hehe, the name of the plant is pretty funny

Top Bottom