Well Hello Everybody!

• Thread starter BP357
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BP357

Greetings fellow THCFarmers!!! This is my Initial thread and greeting to all members!!!

B

BP357

Very inexperienced in posting and replying... need some time to get up to speed with the "how to's"... Thanks!!! BP357

Proteinsforhealth

Proteinsforhealth

Protein is an essential part of a healthy diet. so it's important to eat
the right kind. Find out which proteins are healthy ones.

B

BP357

First time trying anything like this ... Thanks for the Hello Papa!!!​
I'm trying to learn my way around this site... I am in the process of researching info. on DWC GARDENING very inexperienced but willing & eager to learn... ;-)​

B

BP357

Unfortunately I have no pics of anything yet ... not even an avatar or pic for myself yet... getting help from some younger computer savy friends so I don't look so new... lol.. Ha!!! RIGHT!!!

B

BP357

Well, I'm off now to read more new info. about setups and nutrients etc.

Papa... Thanks for the shout out and well wishes!!! I'll shout at you next time I log on...

NOTE: (I'm real SLOW typing... so I'd like to type THE FOLLOWING info. (if anone's interested) only once... so friends and others can find out a bit about me... and my plans and reasons for cultivating medicial cannabis...) So, here it is in a nutshell...

My goal here is to read, and learn... ask questions... learn... devise a plan... execute plan... evaluate performance... modify areas that need attention... keep moving toward my goal of providing effective meds for my pain relief... the pain keeps me from sleeping much anymore and also, keeps me wheelchair bound right now... with paralasis in my lower right leg, below my knee all the way to my toes and also a pretty massive amount of muscle tissue loss in my right hip... and the loss of both right and left buttocks which were completely removed, due to infections and very close to one hundred debreedment operations over a nine month stay in the hospital...Yes, there were many skin graphs to cover the wounds... and yes... they hurt as much as they say... not to the wound sites they are going but, from where the graphs have come from...

Unfortunately, I have a great deal of different types of pain in different body parts at the same time, so not much seems to work on ALL the pain sites at the needed times!!! My pain is really messed up and it rarely ever stops... the pain that is... lol... (BTW, IT ONLY REALLY HURTS WHEN I LAUGH... "ROFLMAO!!!" ) - HEY... THAT'S FUNNY!!! (ROFLMAO = "ROLLING ON FLOOR LAUGHING MY ASS OFF" = MY ASS IS ALREADY GONE!!! LITERALLY & FIGURTIVELY!!!

Anyway I digress...
...if I can lessen the pain... I can increase my activities... start moving on my own again... it's a long shot... but what the heck... I have nothing better to do... why not try cannabis to ease the pain... very little pharmacuticals work effectively controling the chronic pain I have w/o big time side effects.... "broken backs suck!!! AND that's what started this little adventure not so long ago..." Rehab / PT a very necessary evil... Unfortunately, that's just one more thing that puts me into orbit from the pain after PT with very little relief for days... so,

WHAT DO I NEED FROM THIS WEB SITE... I need all the help I can get to try to become SO successful in growing my own meds to relieve my pain... that I won't need pills... OK... enough said/typed for now...

Anyway... I'll be back sometime soon... I will see ya...

Many Thanks again Papa!!! Have a great night/day!!! Later!!!

Top Bottom