Well i am getting divorced but.

• Thread starter Chupacabra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Sorry bout the hard times and good luck with everything. But what happened?? Did you ever cut them and get out or did you let them finish??

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

If men want to marry I think we'd be better off with 3 or 4 wives....with 1 or 2 being bisexual nymphs.

My name is Kola and I approve this message

There are some countries where you can have multiple wives without being a bigamist, if you move to the Middle East you'd be golden.

K

kolah

There are some countries where you can have multiple wives without being a bigamist, if you move to the Middle East you'd be golden.

pretty cool. why should the state or anyone else care how many wives a guy has..or how many girls have multiple husbands.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

pretty cool. why should the state or anyone else care how many wives a guy has..or how many girls have multiple husbands.

Because marriage is between a man and a woman, but in some states its between 2 humans, I think it has something to do with the 'sanctity of marriage'. You can have as many girlfriends as you want and women can date as many men as they want, so thats something the state has nothing to do with. IMO it makes sense, if you don't wanna be stuck with 1 person then don't get married and you can have as many girlfriends as you wish, but most women don't like that so be careful not to get caught or you will experience a womans scorn lol.

Reactions: sun

Latest posts

Top Bottom