Well I'll be...

• Thread starter melvin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

melvin

First I want to say thanks for what looks to be a lift on the rule that wouldn't allow me to place a bid.

So I started on OG then moved to another site in 2004 that had a more chill environment..
I've been a member (twice, police were involved so I got paranoid and deleted account) of the other popular site since early 2004 and very rarely made posts. I always wanted my posts to either be thoughtful, helpful, or substantive. I'm a shy guy though recently I'd say I've been posting alot more at that site.

I'll do this right and introduce myself. I have been using cannabis as medicine since 2002. My wife has multiple sclerosis so I did tons of research planning a grow to supply her with meds. During the process I realized the great effect it had on my problem, Borderline Personality Disorder. The change in my life was drastic after that.

Before that time, I had used cannabis on and off since the age of 15. There were times it gave me anxiety attacks and it scared me off of it for most of my young adult years. There were times when I so wanted to be able to do what my friends enjoyed so much, so in an attempt to overcome my fears, I'd dare myself to get high. Sometimes it worked out, sometimes it didn't but back then I didn't know why. It was strain dependant.

So I decided we would smoke high quality cannabis that we could choose for certain properties we desired.

I've got to be honest, the only reason I joined the farm is to have access to the auctions. I'm not a troll or a noob but my disorder gives me difficulty in opening up and talking to people in a normal fashion. Small talk is really not something I'm good at.

I like that lately I've seen some moves against censorship here. The site I am most involved with has people deleting posts and all kinds of things, calling it spam. I don't like that but I don't bitch at the owners of the site. It's their rules just like Logic has his rules here.
I do my best to respect the rules of the house.

I'm still not sure if I'll contribute much here. Sometimes I get all activist and make posts in security forums to help out. I have a guide for passing urine tests (it's collected info from other sources) which I have recieved positive feedback for. Also I'm against any form of prohibition so I like debating that. I have no grow diaries (that could change of course) and I have never and will never post pictures of my grow, but I do like to learn and share what I know on grow forums.

I love the selection on thcbay. Some of the breeders here are called spam elsewhere. I dunno, I wish we could all be cool with talking about cannabis no matter who makes the money off it.

I'm looking for JillyBean if anyone has seen it here recently. It said it was good for MS. There was a post on the other site but it got deleted before any thing could come of it. I think Jill herself posted it.

K

Krypto1

they had Jillybean on the Bay a few weeks ago i think....u also need 25 posts to see the auction.

welcome to the farm.

M

melvin

Thanks,
I can see the auction fine. I think that's the rule that was lifted that allows me to bid. I may be wrong.

Logic said it should all be clear, but I don't think it's clear at all. I looked and looked for definitive answers on this but every thread about it ends in a different statement from Logic.

hubcap

hubcap

probably the case.
campassion and care is what its about man.

let us know if you dont have any luck finding what youre looking for.
theres many here that will, certainly, be happy to help out, myself included.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Melvin, for someone who has troubles opening up you posted a very nice intro :hi:

Stick around and enjoy, I think you'll have a much easier time finding a niche here.

N

Nuglover

Welcome to the Farm Melvin....Hey I think Melvin was the original name for the cut Sub over at TGA used to make Agent Orange. TGA's who's got the Jillybean.

Top Bottom