Well I'll Start The New Grows Since....

• Thread starter skillzd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skillzd

skillzd

Ok. Since my first grow for the year I started March 1st. I had 2 photoperiod in soil. 1 in bubbles and 1 auto jn soil. For the entire Veg I did not know which plant was which tho cus they got mixed in. The plant I called Bubbles in the BubbleTronic hydro as I call it, it died when we moved to the new place. I filled the reservoir quick before work and when we came home it was Dead dead. 8.0ph water Whoops my bad. I was so used to perfect ph from tap. Then I add nutrients and it was perfect for hydro. But I forgot to check that first morning we moved areas. Anyways Once the Auto Showed herself I topped my one in soil so she could split off. But she was In Veg longer than i normally would have. And the other one in soil I could only do LST cause it was what some call a Whorled plant. Or Trifoliate. Technically it is a Whorled plant WITH trilateral feature. Meaning it has three sets of branches and three sets of buds on each node. Not three leaves on each leafet. Anyways. I topped the plant I refer to as Bones which was I think a WHITE WIDOW X BIG BUDS. both I believe are but since I'm not sure which seeds were the ones that sprouted. I'm not 100% sure. I topped her and left the Trio plant alone some she is already so beautiful. The auto was a failure since she got mixed in. They were all 24/7 light schedule til the LSD-25 Auto showed. Then I topped "Bones" and waited for her to recoop a bit and then to 12-12 to flower. Ya been 3weeks. It took a week to start showing and then it's been 2weeks since flowers started and showed sex. Here those are. And then I will start my next plants I have started for a grow diary in another post I guess. Mainly cus I'm don't with ignorance about the Trilateral feature plant. Everyone argues about technical terms and shit. Big deal. I don't care about fancy words. It's a beautiful plant with 3 of everything on each node Simple. All the articles people have argued about and sent me. Every article you find on the Internet. I can find another article that states the opposite or atleast contradicts each other. I e already showed plenty of them. That's why so many get confused and argue about it. Lol.

Any posting on any of my threads. Please read.
I am a very easy going persona and kind. I will share seeds if and when I'm able to and I help others as much as I can. BUT. Do not Come to my posts and be disrespectful or ignorant toward myself or any of the other members that are discussing my posts. If you see something I post that is wrong. You don't need to correct me in a disrespectful way. Most of the times if I post something that you feel is wrong. Remember two things. ONE - I double check my facts before I write them on here. Which they may have other facts that contradict what I have found and is fine to discuss that. But be respectful and polite and say "hey. I found this that says otherwise. Check it out". TWO- many times when I type something I am working and type fast. So I may word things badly or make it sound incorrect and not how I actually meant it. Which sometimes is confusing and I apoligize about that in advance because the last time the guys couldn't tell if I was a new grow or an experienced grower cus of the way my posts were wrote. I'm sorry about this. I am not a very "technical" type person. Not technology. I mean I don't use all the correct terminology for things and sometimes taking shortcuts in text can confuse people. Same with attitudes and text can very easily get taken the wrong way. I JUST ASK THAT EVERYONE HAS AN OPEN MIND AND BE OPEN TO POSSIBILITIES THAT WE ALL CAN BE WRONG. MYSELF INCLUDED

Well ill start the new grows since
Well ill start the new grows since 2
Well ill start the new grows since 3
Well ill start the new grows since 4
skillzd

skillzd

Those are the ones I started and had to leave veg too long. But they are healthy and going nice. I switched to 12-12 three weeks ago and it took a week to show sex and flowers. Now it's been 2 weeks and they should be starting their rapid growth spurt here any day now. Opinions are welcomed since these are making me a bit impertinent and I'm worried they should be further along Its Prob just me since it's been a few years since I grew top grade strains and actually was great at it but at the time I was growing seed from good Qaulity bag seed. All of it was from a buddy that grew feminized plants tho and he would breed sometimes and give me seed from his.
AK47 was the first strain I grew. It was great stuff but not my Fav. and my biggest COLA back then I remember two of us had to cut it off and take it down so we didn't damage it If I remember right it was more than 20" long. Because I had a trophy Buck on the wall will an 20"spread. And we set the bud over the antlers to dry. Lol. And it was a lot thicker than a beer can. That was the only plant that produced that big but she was in the middle of the grow room and directly under the light. That was my biggest and best one I had grown. See what I can get from these grows I think I will take me a little to get the hang of things again and then I'll be better cus k was really young then and still in high school then too. If I knew then what I do know now. I would have gotten way better results I'm sure.

Sorry for ranting. Let me know what you think of these. And then shoot over to my next one I'm starting a grow diary on it. Plus k found a kool app to keep a journal of my grows with pictures and schedule for watering and light and nutrients. Keep track of it all thru the app LIFE

Top Bottom