well im making bubble hash again

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

yep i did it agian , im not even sure why im not smoking it and i cant seem to give it away i think i just like doing it
the first time i made it most of it molded so i trashed it
the 2nd time i made it i got 6 grams 3 or 4 months later im still smokin on it. to me hash is not meant to be smoked alone but with friends and have none of those
so that brings us to this run Acapulco gold and gdp trim and stems lets see what we get
im using bubble bag dudes 25,73,120 and 220 bags

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

This last month I literally made a mountain of bubble hash it all came out super good. The 73 always taste the best but IMO the 25 will get you the most high especially if you snap it and break it up into a fat blunt. I have been smoking hash every single day as a matter of fact first thing this morning I packed two fat bong bowls of homegrown Fire OG and I crumbled a bunch of 73 hash on top. That 73 melts and starts to bubble under the lighter especially if you put a big chunk on there. My homie calls it the bubbling brain. He will literally ask me if I have any hash cuz he wants to take a bubbling brain bong toke reason why is because the bubbling chunk of oily hash kind of looks like a brain when it puffs up on top of your bowl LOL 😎 😆

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

well this is what i got
20211212 222600
20211212 222607
20211212 222613
20211212 222623

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Looks like it would make great cookies. Mix it with melted butter and follow the recipe. 2 -3g for a dozen will rock your world.
2 or 3 grams of the hash mixed in with whatever amount of butter the cookies called for ?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i have tried cooking with weed before decarbing it cooking in butter slowly over night i didnt feel shit off it

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Maybe you cooked too long. put that in the oven at 240 for 1/2 hour it will only take 1/3g to disable most.
are you saying put all the hash in the oven and bake it just the hash ? and would it blend well with melted butter ? like melt the butter then drop it in or drop it and then melt the butter ?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
instead of edibles, try making qwiso/rso oil, than freeze it in 1 or 2 ml/gm silicone containers, pop out and swallow, better than having to eat 10 or more cookies/brownies etc

growsince79

growsince79

are you saying put all the hash in the oven and bake it just the hash ? and would it blend well with melted butter ? like melt the butter then drop it in or drop it and then melt the butter ?
First I put the hash I'm gonna use in the oven. Then melt the butter and stir the hash in. Then mix in the chocolate chips and condensed milk. 20g hash makes 80 pieces that are too strong for beginners.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Couldnt i just break of a piece of this and swallow it and have the same effect that cooking with it would have

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Couldnt i just break of a piece of this and swallow it and have the same effect that cooking with it would have
In order to get a high off of eating cannabis you need to heat it up first. The process in technical terms is called decarboxylation. It essentially changes the molecular structure of the THC and activates it. The heat is what makes the boom happen without the heat your body digests the THC and it doesn't work the same way.

growsince79

growsince79

In order to get a high off of eating cannabis you need to heat it up first. The process in technical terms is called decarboxylation. It essentially changes the molecular structure of the THC and activates it. The heat is what makes the boom happen without the heat your body digests the THC and it doesn't work the same way.
Hope he's able to give an edible report about 2hrs in. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom