well im Starting from Seeds

• Thread starter Farmer Hook
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer Hook

Farmer Hook

k well i Germinated 16 seeds. (Fem)6WiFi (Fem)5WW and 6 Unkown. 2nof the WiFi already sprouted les than 24 hours ago. the rest are in a pelet.
well i have the jiffy dome with the Heated pad. i have the timer set to 45min on 45 min off. the top is off for the two WiFis but the rest still have the dome covering them.
when could i start feeding the Nutrients?

joehank

joehank

The heating pad is on a timer? I haven't heard of that before. I think you want your root zone temps to remain consistent so I would remove the timer. Be sure to check that your humidity levels are high in the dome or else those pellets will dry out quickly with the heat mat. I would not use any nutes atleast until the first set of true leaves form or until you see a good amount of roots coming from the pellets, and even then make sure you start out with low levels.
What are you using for lighting ? Keep it as low as possible without burning the seedlings, around 2 - 4 inches if its a cfl or florescent. And once they all sprout don't forget to turn off the heatmat. Also a small fan to provide a little movement so the babys get nice strong stems, but not blowing directly on them. Good luck!

AssManOG

AssManOG

Welcome FarmerHook... You shouldn't need a heating pad to start seeds especially in summer.

What are your temps and are you sprouting them in the dark?

OG-AssMan

Farmer Hook

Farmer Hook

Sprout in closet in a cup my drinking water.
Then i put sprouted seed with tweezers in a jiffy seed pellet in a dome

Top Bottom