Well

• Thread starter subrob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

subrob

So my first thread in years here was closed within couple hours. And it was just to reintroduce myself! Maybe I came to wrong place after getting banned at IC...we shall see...

xenon730

xenon730

I don't understand how people care so much about a forums mods, who are basically same as you deleting spam, and get this dramatic about it. Is this your entire social life? If you sit here and talk about anything but them, you won't even know they exist. You guys are weird to me and i think need to review your outlook on life.

S

subrob

Uh...I asked if anyone had been permanently banned from IC...a couple people talked about the difference in mods and a mod closed it. But I'm sure your correct. I will review my outlook on life. Thank you for your advice. Whew...I feel like a better person!

xenon730

xenon730

Uh...I asked if anyone had been permanently banned from IC...a couple people talked about the difference in mods and a mod closed it. But I'm sure your correct. I will review my outlook on life. Thank you for your advice. Whew...I feel like a better person!
It's the equivalent of complaining about the board at the supermarket. I don't understand why you're so worried about being banned that you would make a topic about it, which could get you banned if you use common sense. What is it you're getting out of this stuff? Just the drama? There's way better places for that than a forum anyone has access to lol. Strange behavior.

indicabush

indicabush

I was banned from the IC a few years ago under a different name. That sandbox and this sandbox are quite different. Live and let live was the attitude I took here.

P

PharmHand

I've been banned on a few forums. There's a lot of charlatan that need to be called on their shit , spreading bullshit, selling garbage..... Usually I'll just let it go cuz it's not worth the time but catch me when I'm needing to smoke and feel the wrath :badboy:

sun

sun

how you doing subrob . You the the same subrob that did thai x cali china ? mabey i got you mixed up

jipp

jipp

its not you man.. its been a interesting week with lots of vacations with regulars.. so you just posted a topic that is rather sensitive to many atm.

i say forget it, grab a doobie and join in.. we are easy to get along with..

bowl up

Reactions: sun
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

This thread will now be closed as it serves absolutely nothing but wasted space. O.O, if you continue to disrupt the flow of THIS forum, you may be on the way to a vacation from this forum as well.

Please don't make me prove my point. I'm in no mood for childish BS or games.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom