Welp her we go... Onto the next

• Thread starter MagicNative1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Yuppers, that's that shit... 😫😫πŸ˜₯
I went a full 9 on this grow instead of doing the 4 week thing...
Next time I'll probably just waist a early onset clone and sex it... But the grow ain't over...
I have a for sure 3 clones of my girl that came out of this bag seed.. Saw 3 different pheno's, and on pheno that acted 2 different ways upon training...

Mrs Reggie Bush is the last survivor of this clutch and if these other 3 possibles clones are her's then I'll have 3 in water and 3 in soil of her...
She's Reggie so nothing to big to brag about yet but her dense dense dense bush like structure and foliage I think for my taste was easy to work with.... And in my opinion so far might go great if I keep one of her clones around... ( Probably 3rd gen clone) and accidentally throw it in with this Bruce Banner x Kali Mist I intend on using colloidal silver on and pollinating.. ( for other reasons I want to cross her with my orange velvet x Cinderella 99) ... But if at that point I happen to slide Mrs Reggie Bush in the tent and get her street hustlin coochie pollinated by a hot cougar in a jaguar πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ then so be it.....

Better ""Reggie"" genetics in the long run for me....

Got sum
* Og Kush
* Northern lights
* Bruce Banner x Kali Mist
* Orange Velvet x Cinderella 99

Definitely getting a good Green Crack regular seed for after I mix the ✌️ crosses... But I want to come back with an Orange Punch S1 after that and hopefully with alot of fun hunting I'll have me something to work with on the other few strains for flavor.. and one or two for good measure when yeild comes into play..

My whole goal though is to work with the 8 strains I've chosen to find the best of both worlds in whatever I get and hopefully I won't lol dumb enough at that point if I wanna try to bring a little piece of my creation out there into the world for peeps...
I hear even high times has a new way of dealing with competition entry n the way they do things due to flu n such... Idk to me that opens up a better senario for the comfort of those judges judging the samples... I mean if it's where they send competitors products out to people involved within the competition and everyone gets to test at home in their own space where they can focus on their own points and views... who says a dude can't have a quite smoke sesh with the Bros and that one vote is actually a combination vote of 3-5 people....

Dreams, dreams dreams.... LMAO 🀣
I gotta get past the next few yrs of this in the first place before I get to think of that 🀣. And even then I'd probably only be running in their with a tossed together set of Gene's that's work against tons of real breeders... But fuck winning 🀣 I'd just like to compete with my own work's 😁😎😈

Anyways lost 9 plants this week πŸ˜«πŸ§πŸ˜‰πŸ€”πŸ€“πŸ˜
On to the next

Welp her we go onto the next
Welp her we go onto the next 2
MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Yuppers, that's that shit... 😫😫πŸ˜₯
I went a full 9 on this grow instead of doing the 4 week thing...
Next time I'll probably just waist a early onset clone and sex it... But the grow ain't over...
I have a for sure 3 clones of my girl that came out of this bag seed.. Saw 3 different pheno's, and on pheno that acted 2 different ways upon training...

Mrs Reggie Bush is the last survivor of this clutch and if these other 3 possibles clones are her's then I'll have 3 in water and 3 in soil of her...
She's Reggie so nothing to big to brag about yet but her dense dense dense bush like structure and foliage I think for my taste was easy to work with.... And in my opinion so far might go great if I keep one of her clones around... ( Probably 3rd gen clone) and accidentally throw it in with this Bruce Banner x Kali Mist I intend on using colloidal silver on and pollinating.. ( for other reasons I want to cross her with my orange velvet x Cinderella 99) ... But if at that point I happen to slide Mrs Reggie Bush in the tent and get her street hustlin coochie pollinated by a hot cougar in a jaguar πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ then so be it.....

Better ""Reggie"" genetics in the long run for me....

Got sum
* Og Kush
* Northern lights
* Bruce Banner x Kali Mist
* Orange Velvet x Cinderella 99

Definitely getting a good Green Crack regular seed for after I mix the ✌️ crosses... But I want to come back with an Orange Punch S1 after that and hopefully with alot of fun hunting I'll have me something to work with on the other few strains for flavor.. and one or two for good measure when yeild comes into play..

My whole goal though is to work with the 8 strains I've chosen to find the best of both worlds in whatever I get and hopefully I won't lol dumb enough at that point if I wanna try to bring a little piece of my creation out there into the world for peeps...
I hear even high times has a new way of dealing with competition entry n the way they do things due to flu n such... Idk to me that opens up a better senario for the comfort of those judges judging the samples... I mean if it's where they send competitors products out to people involved within the competition and everyone gets to test at home in their own space where they can focus on their own points and views... who says a dude can't have a quite smoke sesh with the Bros and that one vote is actually a combination vote of 3-5 people....

Dreams, dreams dreams.... LMAO 🀣
I gotta get past the next few yrs of this in the first place before I get to think of that 🀣. And even then I'd probably only be running in their with a tossed together set of Gene's that's work against tons of real breeders... But fuck winning 🀣 I'd just like to compete with my own work's 😁😎😈

Anyways lost 9 plants this week πŸ˜«πŸ§πŸ˜‰πŸ€”πŸ€“πŸ˜
On to the next
Hahaha it changes flu to another word πŸ€”

Top Bottom