Werid Growth!

• Thread starter SWABR209
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SWABR209

Hello everyone. This is my first time growing marijuana. i have 2 plants, they were under 24 hour light for about 3 weeks untill flowering. I put them in black pots and they have been outside for about 2 months. Just latley they have been growing very strangly. I dont even see pot leaves, there just like single finger things growing everywhere. it smells really dant and its full of crystals. Can anyone indetify what its going on here? pleas check the picture out

Plants 001
Plants 002
Plants 003
Plants 006
GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

the plants are going into reveg as the days get longer. so unless you artificially maintain 12/12 you'll be vegging till the end of the season.

C

cali2

I second that, revege. I got some doin the same thing now. I put um out already starting flower knowing this would happen. let um ride they should be fine and finish at the end of the season. It did stall growth but they're finally startin to get back on track.

southstreets

southstreets

yup... its def reveg.. its cool though.. now youll get more herb...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah you put them out to early and the days were shorter now they are getting longer. the plants will go back into flower around the end of july

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
How were they flowering inside under 24 hr light?

M

MASSES 420KING

How were they flowering inside under 24 hr light?

nah tober dawg because he had them under 24 hrs light when he placed them outside they began to flower [even 6 hrs of darkness can trigger a 24 hrs of light plant to flower] but cause the days are getting longer and the plant aclimated itself it began to vegetate again:fixed:
:420:king

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Yeah but he said....

have 2 plants, they were under 24 hour light for about 3 weeks until flowering.

What did he mean then?

M

MASSES 420KING

i just interperated under veg for 3 weeks 24hr veg light he transplanted putem outside they began to flower but now 1 1/4 months later with the days getting longer they revegged

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Yes but will the yield be diminished by the reveg? SOmetimes its better to start with a vibrant young one as soon as you can!

another_sellout

another_sellout

Ditto that question. I've got the exact same issue. Six rejuvinating Early Misty. How fucked is my yield? Do I need to replace those plants for smaller ones with good hormones or what?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The answers to this type of question really need to be stickied. Almost every day when I log on I see the exact same question posted about weird leaves and it's because someone stuck a clone that was vegging on a long photoperiod outside without matching the photoperiod.

Sellout, I've not done this (YET! just gimme some time and materials) but I know that you can artificially shorten or lengthen the photoperiod outdoors. I believe G,ro does this, you might want to search his posts on the subject.

another_sellout

another_sellout

Alright. I get it. Amateur mistake. I did it to myself. I'm going to dig them out and replace them with something happier. Thank you, ma'am.

Top Bottom