West Coast Cultured Solutions Double Barrel xl8 4k

• Thread starter Shane20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hogan400

I used to scoop beans in Canada until a few yrs ago, they decided they no longer liked me! Hahahaha, Funny story. I like the architecture up north and how clean it is. I used to go up twice a yr, Whistler and Vancouver. Wish I could again. Ima start my new thread next week so Ill be right behind you.

Shane20

Shane20

Here is 1 week in on 12/12 Just changed out nutes. Scrog is filling in nicely so far.

IMAG1229
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Looks like its gettin thick in there.. keep up the good work..

Shane20

Shane20

Thanks Hogan and all4! The canopy was getting so thick I had to go underneath and clean up all the larf that wasnt getting light. Hopefully doesnt shock or cause problems with stacking. We will see. Looks alot better though and will hopefully put power to tops and filling.

IMAG1324
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Those girls look sexy with their shaved legs! Nicely done Shane...

Shane20

Shane20

Thanks for stopping by Shady. Luv your work! One of the reasons I chose Undercurrent is cause of you. ;) Here is a top shot after the undercutting at week 6 1/2

IMAG1328
Shane20

Shane20

Thanks Hogan! Hoping they will get Fatter in these last couple weeks.

dubsak

dubsak

Lookin straight stunnin Shane. I'm about to pick up a double barrel myself but I have so many questions about it! How big is your room/did you have enough space? I'm working with 11'x12' What kind of nutrients did you use and what formula? How big of a reservoir? Cant wait to be here for your last couple weeks!

Shane20

Shane20

Lookin straight stunnin Shane. I'm about to pick up a double barrel myself but I have so many questions about it! How big is your room/did you have enough space? I'm working with 11'x12' What kind of nutrients did you use and what formula? How big of a reservoir? Cant wait to be here for your last couple weeks!

My room is 10' wide and with the way I have it set up with the scrog it gives me a foot on each side to shimmy down. Lol! Length wise I think I have about 13' so you are good with your dimensions. I switched from Canna to the new CCH2O Nutrient line and I am loving the ease and effects of it so far. I have a 55gallon blue barell for res. Remember less is more with the UC! I am still learning.... Thanks for stopping by and keep us posted with your venture. ;)

T

tipper619sd

shane thanks for your help in my thread and man u are killing it bro. I was wondering if CCH2O had its own nutes. I checked the website but they were all out of it. I am using supernatural aqua series and i have been having fairly good growth. I know they dont have a root product besides super soak and i was trying to see about the uc roots. But keep up the great work s20. Much respect.

Shane20

Shane20

Thanks tipper! Give CCH2O a call and ask about their Nutes. Keep asking questions cause there is lots of knowledge on this site. ;)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Got me on the edge of my seat hoping for some bling shots with the lights off... Those last shots were super sick Shane!

Shane20

Shane20

Hey Dub and Shady! Sorry for the delay. I was out of town for a few days. Snapped a few shots with lights out for ya Shady. Cell phone pics but hopefully they will suffice. Taken at day 66. Enjoy...

IMAG1417
IMAG1416
IMAG1415
IMAG1413
IMAG1411
IMAG1410
IMAG1409
IMAG1408
IMAG1406
IMAG1403
IMAG1401
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Now that's what I'm talking about! Gorgeous money shots Shane! Love those fall colors...

Top Bottom