West coast growing couple

• Thread starter greenergrowing4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenergrowing4

Hi all, I am 25, female and besides working on computers and websites I have grown for the majority of my adult life.

I moved to California a year and a half ago to escape the very serious new laws in Florida that give you 30 years in prison for having over 23 plants.

Before leaving home my boyfriend and I had to break down our most recent vertical grow that did better then we expected, 5.7 lbs on 2000watts without co2 and just 3 part GH and a bloom booster.

After arriving in California we concentrated on collecting strains and producing clones for local collectives, this year we have started our first flowering grow since leaving Florida. With all the great things California has to offer we are more then happy with our girls at day 30.

IMG_0782.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0722.JPG

I hope to start a journal soon so you guys can see how they are doing over the next month. I hope to get a great yield as these girls got so big so fast we almost didnt know what to do

IMG_0747.JPG

:rollj:

Venom818

Venom818

welcome,what strains did u flower to get 5.5 lbs with 2k

G

greenergrowing4

We ran White Rhino and AK47 on the last vertical grow.

Here is the log I kept back then, just a warning the thread is super super long.
http://www.invalid.com/grow-room-design-setup/41222-vertical-2-000watts-6lbs.html

I am looking forward to doing this again the right way, with better nutes and some co2. Didnt have the funds to go all out this time around but soon I know we can do much better.

B

BoCo Buds

I know another couple that has a very similar history! Small world... u'l prob end up in CO next... ;-)

B

Bobby Smith

Welcome to both of you; I remember reading that thread over at RIU last year when I was doing research before I converted to vert (avatar).

Glad you're out of Florida and somewhere it's safe to enjoy your passion...........again, welcome.

G

greenergrowing4

Haha I doubt Ill go to CO anytime soon, I have FL bones and I would freeze to death. My boyfriend has family here and in CO so it could still be possible who knows. I like California.

How has vertical been working out for you Bobby? We'd really like to get back to that... soon enough.

I am very happy to be out of FL, sadly I think it would be the very last state to pass any medical laws.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I think you two will fit in right nice around these parts of the net. Welcome and nice grow.

G

greenergrowing4

Socal, I would have liked norcal but my boyfriend has family here and it just made more sense. It was also easier to continue my web work down here until the growing became full time. Are you in norcal? hows it hanging up there? heard the season was a bit overdone this year. We'll have outdoor to spare down here forever.

what part of CA are you in NoCal>? just curious

Jeezer

Jeezer

Welcome dude. Very inspirational work you did there with the vert set up.

G

greenergrowing4

Thank you, we just got approval to start a new vertical grow so expect something cool in the next coming months.

Welcome dude. Very inspirational work you did there with the vert set up.

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Welcome, I was born in FL and love the liberties of Cali too...best

B

BluntForce

I wish my girl and I were situated where you are... Oh the envy...

Y

Youngbud420

What a great grow..im currently using a 1000 watt with a 15 gallon pot. My question is
If I use the co2 what should I expect ? Also how much would an average co2 tank and supplies cost?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeahhhh - the OP hasnt posted in this thread in over 6 months

G

Greengramps

Hello

Hi Greenergrowing4, Nice to have the two of you, two heads are better than one. Welcome to the Farm. Good luck with your grows and Peace. Be careful and have FUN. Hope to see some of your grows and/or threads. Happy Gardening. GG :420::rollj::passingjoint:

Top Bottom