West Coast Permaculture Cannabis Team ( Join Now )

• Thread starter jediKnight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jediKnight

jediKnight

MUST BE ABLE TO MEET IN SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA BY FEBRUARY , 7, 2017, 8:00 am. (exact location will be given to you upon applying )
  • Must be athletic and have some experience on a bike
  • Must be a spiritual Nature-Person
  • Must bring small tent/hammock, winter clothing, sleeping bag, and mode of transportation( bikepack!, good shoes and strong feet, $ to pitch in on a caravan bus)
  • Must be a permaculture ninja
  • Must be creative and have a desire to create something beautiful
  • Must be able to stay calm under pressure
  • Must have some Cannabis Cultivation experience

Do you have a burning desire to get out in nature and experiment with homesteading?

Are you able to move freely and go on an Adventure?

This Opportunity may be for you.

I am seeking:

Teamwork samurais

Bikepackers, Backpackers, Cyclist and Skateboarders

Physically fit & Spiritually alligned people

I currently live in Berkeley California, where I have a studio apartment. I am moving out at the end of the month, with plans on exploring farms around the Santa Cruz Mountains, and then heading North towards the Mendocino Forest, or East towards Yosemite. I'm going to do this all on my bike, with gear, water, and food attached. The last two years of my life have been very transformational, with me taking radical action to get closer to Nature. I am very committed and enthusiastic about the the journey of meeting people, cultivating land, and building a home I can start a family in. Maybe you have the same visions.

How To Apply. Visit my Instagram page @youth_of_the_world and send me a direct message answering these two questions.

1. Why do you want to do this?

2. What will you contribute?

3. How and when can you arrive in the Bay Area?

If you do not have an instagram you may reply via e-mail: [email protected]

Include your name, phone number, and current location ( State, City ). Once I receive the application, I will contact you and we will talk. Only the brave shall apply.

West coast permaculture cannabis team  join now
Treeshot
FenderSuper

FenderSuper

Sounds like your trying to start a cult.
Agreed. You want to grow weed or pray to whatever invisible friend you've conjured up? I remember responding to 'Musician Wanted' ads, where they wanted gay, christian, or some other stupid reason to be in a band (?) OTHER than making good music. I always asked 'You want to play music, or do you want to fuck around?'

If you want to grow weed, grow weed. If you want to start a commune, start a fucking commune, but don't try to convince others a ball of shit is a fairy, unicorn or .45ACP.

You wanna grow weed, or do you wanna fuck around?

It also reads like an online dating profile.

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Agreed. You want to grow weed or pray to whatever invisible friend you've conjured up?

What a vindictive thing to say. Sad people like you insist on insulting what others hold most dear. That make you feel better?

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

I have no problem with an individual's beliefs, if they bring said individual peace, but too often, religious dogma is used as an excuse for bad behavior, or oppressive public policy. That is B-A-D.

A cult took my mentor from me almost 40 years ago, at Jonestown. Google "Greg Robinson Jonestown." No patience with cults. Religions are cults.

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
A cult took my mentor from me almost 40 years ago, at Jonestown. Google "Greg Robinson Jonestown." No patience with cults. Religions are cults.
I still VERY clearly remember the Jonestown Massacre (that one was real). I... I hate to say this, but my ex-husband had a copy of the recording. It was awful. I am deeply sorry for your loss.

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

Last edited:
FenderSuper

FenderSuper

I hope you don't mind if I point out, OP posted in this thread, and has now disappeared. Never posted in any other threads.

Must not have liked having his assertions and demands challenged.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't mind at all, you're doing what I expected and hoped this community would do. I knew this whole thing was doomed from the start, but I figured out a LONG time ago that if I left these kinds of things open, the community would handle it.

Frankly, I agree with you, it reads like he's trying to start a cult, 100%. I find it disgusting, and there's 0% permaculture going on in his posts. And, I'm into permaculture!

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

I don't mind at all, you're doing what I expected and hoped this community would do. I knew this whole thing was doomed from the start, but I figured out a LONG time ago that if I left these kinds of things open, the community would handle it.

Frankly, I agree with you, it reads like he's trying to start a cult, 100%. I find it disgusting, and there's 0% permaculture going on in his posts. And, I'm into permaculture!
And yet, I am chastised for pointing out the obvious.

Again, does OP want to grow weed or does he want to fuck around?

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
No patience with cults. Religions are cults.

No patients for people that violate site rules, and it's just ok......... Talk shit about religion it's cool. Talk good or back up religion, banned. You seem emotional because you lost somebody you love, but taking it out on an entire group of people is bigoted. Sorry for your lost, hope you can find a place in your heart for forgiveness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom