Wet flowers to come soon

• Thread starter CriticalWorm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zill

Critical,

I just bought a 50lb bag of KHCO₃ for $25.00. Your one pound of the same stuff cost you $25.00. Silly.

Get as much space as you can between the pots to allow for good airflow. In fact, if one becomes infected it can very easily spread to the others. The spores are ubiquitous. Be careful of splashing water off the ground and hitting the lower leaves. It’s a crap shoot. Good luck. Nice looking plants by the way.

Zill.

CriticalWorm

CriticalWorm

Critical,

I just bought a 50lb bag of KHCO₃ for $25.00. Your one pound of the same stuff cost you $25.00. Silly.

Get as much space as you can between the pots to allow for good airflow. In fact, if one becomes infected it can very easily spread to the others. The spores are ubiquitous. Be careful of splashing water off the ground and hitting the lower leaves. It’s a crap shoot. Good luck. Nice looking plants by the way.

Zill.
How do you use your potassium bicarbonate

CriticalWorm

CriticalWorm

potassium bicarbonate for powdery mildew or is there something better? In Canada. Thanks and how much do I use and should I add dishsoap? Or anything with it Thanks

Z

Zill

CW,

I use the bicarbonate to maintain a proper pH in my pool water to stabilize chlorine levels.

Zill.

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

Somebody already said trimming out some growth, which I see you have. Pick up all the trimmings so it doesn’t breed fungus right under your plants.

I use organic neem, soap, and silica to help with fungus.

Top Bottom