wha gwan?

• Thread starter lovelightpower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lovelightpower

hello, i'm new member thought i would introduce myself.
i'm into druidry and visiting sacred sites, going to festivals and illegal raves/free parties and dancing like a m#therf#cker. i'm not into class A's though (maybe mushrooms occasionally/yearly, but they dont count really) i just smoke pure weed, and lots of it.
i was inspired growing up by the exodus collective who i lived near, and they really gave me my passion to free up the weed, and to grow with no fear.
i'm obviously well into growing, and i'm working on a few crosses at the minute.
the strain i've just harvested the seeds off last week are psychosis (clone only) crossed to biddys sister (magus genetics), i was hoping to create a outdoor potent nice tasting variety that finishes early.
i'm always up for ,making new friends and networking, and i love seeing people working together and helping each other.

this looks like a nice place to hang out, and i'll probably see you all about soon.

love and respect, jah guide and protect!

LLP:laugh:

B

British_Hempire

Ello mate

Good to see ya here, you'll enjoy it here methinks! May I suggest 'Psychotic Sister' as a name for your strain? lol

L

lovelightpower

cheers mate nice one, was thinking along those lines for the name...

i pollinated the psycho really early and the seeds were extra ripe.

smoking some psycho now, man it is hard hitting!
not very sativa high though, nice taste but devastating smoked first thing in the morning. very lazy weed.

found out from someone who knew the people that bred the strain in 1995, that there is definitely no cheese in psychosis. this really suprised me. but still no closer to working out what the cross is, relying on my friends memory to spring into action and regurgitate the info i need.

L

lovelightpower

nice one Purkle, i'm sure i will,
see you around mate....

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the farm. looking forward to seeing some of your grows.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
hello mate again , lets go to some site parties lol . i would still do some mushies though.lol.
or just smoke lemon pie its all most the smae .

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Hey LLP!

Great to see you here at the Farm!!

Im sure Ill see lots of you around here, you always have great stuff going!

:happy:

L

lovelightpower

julsbagell, Midnightgardener, Ganja Baba, RottenDawg, power, ConceptOfSleep, & thesoftdrugbaron cheers for the welcome, good to be here!

Ganja Baba, i'm up for it when your up for it, i'm off to a free party this weekend. police have been tough in my area recently, so the rig is a suicide rig where they probably wont get the system home again, but fuck 'em, least we'll have a party while it lasts. hardcore you know the score!

ConceptOfSleep, thanks for the kind words man.

S

sweatytree

ello m8 just want a bit of advice do you rate that jack the ripper i read the review and the picks look great ??

thought id ask a propper grower!!

S

sweatytree

Mazar??? is it good m8

ps dont 4get to not advise me on different companies coz i got that email aswell
gutted:sleepy:rain:muscle:bear:partyscumtech

Top Bottom