Whassssup Farmers?????

• Thread starter Gromer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gromer

Hello all!!It is I Gromer Pott!!I come here on the recomendation of some of my real life bros as I hear this is a place of no nonsence growing action.I lurked for weeks and seeing that all the hype was indeed true I decided to join. My grow these days due to extenuating circumstanses is small and located far from home although it is state of the art and my strain list is pretty long for such a small space.I have run multi lite gardens in the past just keepin it to a dull roar for now.My memory card with pics is also stored elsewhere so pics will come in time I promise I have hundreds.
So until then I hope to see yall around maybe lend advice or get it when needed.I hope I am a benefit to the farm and its farmers as I really like the way buisiness is done around these parts.Alright peeps lets get growing!!Peace out,Grommster.

G

Gorrillagrower

My brother....... Glad you finally decided to join. This is a really cool place with very knowledgeable people and some of the finest breeders I have found anywhere. I believe you will find a home here as I have. Lookin forward to all the pics. Glad those didnt get snapped up by the man. (no pun intended)

Be safe........................ GG

G

Gromer

Been a crazy week!!No time for online.But very happy to see the warm welcome.Very nice place yall got here with breeders like ograskal,swerve,jjnyc and joeschmoe I feel proud to be a part of it all.Thanxx GG for showing the way to such a cool place.Peace out people,Gromer.

J

jess27

Welcome to the farm gromer! Hope you like it, it is a real cool place!
Jess

Top Bottom