What’s causing my leaves to get like this ?

• Thread starter Markdelo96
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Markdelo96

Is this possibly cause by heat stress or light burn ? I was thinking nute burn but have only ever use fox farm trio nutes at 1/4 to 1/3 strength. Maybe overwatering? Any help appreciated thanks in advance

Whats causing my leaves to get like this
Pilted

Pilted

I'm not sure what the issue is, but I have had it with many grows. This grow I changed two things and so far I have eliminated the issue.

#1 I changed nutes from fox farm to strive nutrients.

#2 I stopped pH'ing my water as my media is promix and no need to pH.

One of these things has so far eliminated this issue.

I believe this to be a magnesium deficiency, with my issue not only did the leaves get all brittle and brown rust spots, but my buds stopped growing also. Things I tried before finding the fix is flushes, increasing feed, raising and lowering pH on feed water, reducing lights. None of this fixed the issue.

When I changed nutes in the middle of the grow at about the same point your at now, my buds did started growing again, but the leaves continued to decay, with all the leaves effected finishing the grow took much longer then it should have.

I would hate to tell you that fox farm nutes just suck when that's not the case, but for me moving away from fox farm has so far solved my issue.

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

It can be complicated, especially this late in flower. Some of what you're seeing might just be the fade...the natural senescence as the plant comes to the end of its life. Without knowing much about how you're growing, what I notice in your picture is that there's a ton of texture in the leaves, suggesting that you might be watering too frequently. There's tip and edge burn, which makes me think over-feeding. There might be some bleaching and edge curl, which suggest too much light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom