What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Right on! You’re gonna wind up with a pot grove!😃 in spite of the crossed stipules, I think that physique of the K is looking a little masculine! Sure hope I’m wrong! You can blame me for jinxing you! Some of mine are starting to get a bite and move! I’ll shoot you some pics later!
haha yes it looks very masculine but it’s landrace so i expected it to shoot up, but mmm here,..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Fucking A Right it will! I know where you’re coming from! These things are uncharted territory, and we have a lot to learn! You’re doing a great job with that plant! A lot better than I am doing with Mine! L O L! You kind of have to approach them with a different mindset! Maybe a more primitive mindset! Beautiful man!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The first two had to be up Potted because of their stretch! Arcadian and panjshir. The Arcadians, Our real stretchers! Your kalamata Reds might be the same way! Then seven more. Hunza Valley, Panjshir, And Arcadian! I like to fill the cup up with roots before transplant if possible! I’m not the accomplished grower that you are, but I will do my damnedest to get them through to the finish line! One things for sure! They will be hardened off! Lol! No mollycoddling! L O L!
IMG 3198
IMG 3199

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Spotlighting works so well. Fish be dumb. It's a major no no here though.
i just take it so i can see what im doing, pitch black out here,.. i only use lures so its useless for attracting fish and personally ive shone the light in the pond as i leave to see fish turtles swimming about, i have a very powerful fireman flashlight and i don’t believe the light helps attracting fish,.. if i set the light down and it shines across the water and i fish that area i never catch much if anything but when casting into the dark is where i catch the most,. so if anything i try to have the light just shining on shore/bank where i reel in/release fish,..

TreeBee

TreeBee

i just take it so i can see what im doing, pitch black out here,.. i only use lures so its useless for attracting fish and personally ive shone the light in the pond as i leave to see fish turtles swimming about, i have a very powerful fireman flashlight and i don’t believe the light helps attracting fish,.. if i set the light down and it shines across the water and i fish that area i never catch much if anything but when casting into the dark is where i catch the most,. so if anything i try to have the light just shining on shore/bank where i reel in/release fish,..
Fishing in the dark is an accident waiting to happen for me lol. I have only ever river fished with waders or a belly boat in a lake but even then my experience is limited and I tend to be a bit accident prone.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
When backpacking up in the high Sierra. I would cut off two of the three hooks on a treble hook and press the Barb down on the last one! That way you could keep fishing Catch and release without tearing the trout up! They are beautiful and delicate fish, and deserve a little respect and consideration! I think all fish Do if you don’t plan on, munching them!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
WTF! You must get a three day holiday up there also! Or can’t drag yourself away from your fishing hole!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I was about ready to call the golf course And tell them, they better start dragging the pond for your ass!😁

Top Bottom