What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
basically to soften the shell etc.. the peroxide helps with oxygen and eliminating any spores etc…
that paper towel method needs to go away and be forgotten about..
I do the same as you @GNick55 I do 20:1 water to peroxide then put in shot glass solos in a warm dark spot for 12 hours then pop onto soil, best method I’ve tried and never going back to paper towels

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

Need Help..
Spider/Broad mites!!..
did 2 days of peroxide spraying than a hose off,
thinking of taking worst plant and doing isopropyl wash or should i just trash it all?..
and not waste the time and effort..

i’ve did do an 50/50 isopropyl wash just now,.. gonna do all 4..
i did remove all lower branches and some leaves..
so i’d sprayed anything else or
Need Help..
Broad mites!!..
did 2 days of peroxide spraying than a hose off,
thinking of taking worst plant and doing isopropyl wash or should i just trash it all?..
and not waste the time and effort..

i’ve did do an 50/50 isopropyl wash just now,.. gonna do all 4..
i did remove all lower branches and some leaves.. so firstly i did a peroxide spray than put into shower, 2 days later another peroxide wash than outside to use hose to spray them, than today im doing an isopropyl wash and let evaporate off,..
anything else or trash them?
View attachment 2089197
Ladybugs

cobblestoner

cobblestoner

What do people do with all the ladybugs after they're done eating?
my dad would release them in his garage and they would just find their way outside and back in to repopulate and have their little life cycles. Now that theres no growing going on they just live around in our ecosystem and even have absolutely huge mating periods where theyll swarm to the biggest trees (usually these 5-6 50ft pine trees in my front yard) and swarm the air like locusts, really amazing and happened just from a little bucket of ladybugs (over about 5 years) in a hydro garage grow and still helps everything id grow outdoors.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
my dad would release them in his garage and they would just find their way outside and back in to repopulate and have their little life cycles. Now that theres no growing going on they just live around in our ecosystem and even have absolutely huge mating periods where theyll swarm to the biggest trees (usually these 5-6 50ft pine trees in my front yard) and swarm the air like locusts, really amazing and happened just from a little bucket of ladybugs (over about 5 years) in a hydro garage grow and still helps everything id grow outdoors.
👊🏻

Eledin

Eledin

geezus you two are not allowed in here!..View attachment 2092146
Mine does the same hahaha every time I open the tent he goes to the back and "hides" behind the plants. He looks for flies too. I think I have spoiled him because now he tries to scratch the tent for me to open it so he can go inside... Already had to tape a couple of small holes 😅 shouldnt let him in but I wash my buds so Im not worried about the hair, plus he is an outdoor cat he can go outside whenever he wants. They say that the pets are similar to the owners I guess thats why he prefeers daherb.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Mine does the same hahaha every time I open the tent he goes to the back and "hides" behind the plants. He looks for flies too. I think I have spoiled him because now he tries to scratch the tent for me to open it so he can go inside... Already had to tape a couple of small holes 😅 shouldnt let him in but I wash my buds so Im not worried about the hair, plus he is an outdoor cat he can go outside whenever he wants. They say that the pets are similar to the owners I guess thats why he prefeers daherb.
well be careful i think i got mites either from the cats going outside or maybe it was when i was raking leaves..
the isopropyl wash has worked in killing everything instantly,..
just hope i dont get reinfected..

Eledin

Eledin

well be careful i think i got mites either from the cats going outside or maybe it was when i was raking leaves..
the isopropyl wash has worked in killing everything instantly,..
just hope i dont get reinfected..
Oopsie, so far the ones in the big tent have not catched anything in like 2 years, besides the ocasional gnat arrival which I crush with DE. The ones I have in the small indoors, which is in the living room, did catch spider mites once... I just washed them with hydrogen peroxide and them rinsed them well in another bucket and it was fine tho, it was towards the end so not a lot of them but now I wonder if it was my cat's fault... it only happened once so far and the acces is blocked so he cannot go inside but he sure tries hahaha

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Oopsie, so far the ones in the big tent have not catched anything in like 2 years, besides the ocasional gnat arrival which I crush with DE. The ones I have in the small indoors, which is in the living room, did catch spider mites once... I just washed them with hydrogen peroxide and them rinsed them well in another bucket and it was fine tho, it was towards the end so not a lot of them but now I wonder if it was my cat's fault... it only happened once so far and the acces is blocked so he cannot go inside but he sure tries hahaha
yes i found the peroxide to work with spider mites but didn’t do a thing for broad mites but the isopropyl took care of them and anything else..

Top Bottom