What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Awesome! I need to get off my ass and email them! Did you get all the particulars already? Do they have them available? I have to pick something a little smaller! I don’t think I’m up to going toe to toe with a 15 footer! Lol.
@Oldchucky thinking this one’s for you, the stone sounds like what you need,..
IMG 1339

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
oo oh maybe this one too and save it for after,.
hahaha,..View attachment 2126547
not expecting many of you to watch but,.. here’s a great little documentary on the hunza valley,. nothing to do with marijuana but as you’ll see with what’s happening here eventually this rare landrace will be polluted with western crap,. also it’s a good look at what’s happening in other remote areas with possible rare landraces,.

ACSippi

ACSippi

I love that stuff, sucks its hard to watch because they're not talking about weed lol.

Instagram has accounts of Middle East and Indian weed guys. They're just like us. I keep meaning to search for them but they're hard to find. I used to follow some of them.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Ha ha ha! You’re too easy! Will look at the video in a bit! Looking at real seed company now. I’ve never checked out on anything that wasn’t dollars! Lol.
the video is totally interesting but it’s basically an area that is totally beautifully untouched and people supposedly live the longest lives there, only eating food they plant and harvest until recently when a road was built joining to big cities that packaged food etc has infiltrated their way of life and health etc is getting worse,. the hunza valley strain is grown in the karakoram range,..

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Man what yall old farts talking about!!! Im gonna live too 100 with all my facilities intact!!!! 45years to go!!!! Lol I plan shit, hell if i croak I'll leave it for one of my sons. Hopefully he'll know what to do with it. Lol
I hope the same for my youngest, my oldest has no interest at all 🤷‍♂️
Just knowledge wise I don't have a facility

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Well, Nick, looks like I’m easy also! Took the plunge! Five each Arcadian and hunza. 12 of the panjshir. Wtf you can’t take it with you. Hope I still exist when you get around to running those reds! You young squirt! 😆Those afganica looks like they are going to make some tasty hash!

Latest posts

Top Bottom